DJ Drama or DJ Khaled??

i was havin this argument with somebody...Who's a better DJ drama or Khaled??

Drama: he's been in tha game for a good min. and has some mixtapes
Khaled: 2 years nd he's got connects wit maad ppl in rap.

my votes wit drama tho, Khaled is a lame wit that "loyalty" jive and his CONSTANT yellin
tired.gif
. he's friends wit too much of the same guys nd he should be focusing onmakin money like drama, who dosent pick sides wit anybody. (i.e. khaled, has beef wit g-unit because fat joe dont like em, drama: works wit gucci mane andyoung jeezy, nd im hearin willie the kid and wayne are havin problems, drama still workin wit both of dem)

discuss..

Why is this even a debate? Really

Khaled ruins every track he gets on.
He could do a slow song with Usher and would still scream, "DJ KHALED! LISTENNNN! USHER SHOW EM HOW WE DO THIS N____"

khaled got wayyy more than two years. We the best + lisstteennn>>>gangsta grillz. But like everybody said dude is wild annoying so drama wins off thatand the gg tapes.

DJ Drama EASILY just from the quality classic mixtapes he's done career's he's started or even got to another level (Weezy) and from the GangstaGrillz/AMG Brand he has created now with his team of DJ's & Producers.

Just for the record though Khaled has been in the game for AT LEAST 10 years get the facts straight.

Assuming you're asking about the Mixtape circuit,

Gotta be Drama, I know Clue and Kayslay held it down for DJs but Drama took it to a whole 'nother level

The best DJ who ever graced this planet.. that title belongs to Jazzy Jeff

never really heard anything by drama other than separate but equal with little brother but that tape is dope as hell so im goin with him

Gotta go with Mr. Thanksgiving aka The IPod King. Khaled needs to jump off the Grand Canyon with Fat Joe on his back so he can fall faster.

Back
Top Bottom