DJ Drama or DJ Khaled??

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by EG47

Drama, Aphiliates, Canon > Khaled, Cool & Dre, etc

u buggin.... cool & dre %++$ ALL OVER CANNON... plus khaled @*+# wit the runners hard... them dudes been killin the game since they got in...

No.
indifferent.gif

cannon's beats are waaay better dan cool n' dre

cannon- cannon
eek.gif

step back
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
, go crazy is sick
willie tha kid - cha-ching (beat does justice)

he has some stuff, cool n' dre are tuff 2 but they dont hold a candle 2 cannon, his production jus hits you in the face and tells u to listen to the song

DJ Drama ALL DAY, Khaled a GREEN %$# dj...he rep my city too much he aint even from dade county he from orlando i dnt vibe like dat bruh!!! cash moneymillionar, cash money billionar, cash money trillionar we got it the first time brah!!! ya'll millionars dnt keep sayin it he sound like a female on demmixtapes

DJDrama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DJKhaled

Drama made mixtapes with Jeezy, TI, and a slew of others while Khaled made a mixtape with Sean Kingston
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Drama made mixtapes with Jeezy, TI, and a slew of others while Khaled made a mixtape with Sean Kingston
indifferent.gif

pretty much sums it up

khaled cmon lets get serious

i rather listen to drama skits about the raid on repeat den listen to 1 khaled "sound effect"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ill go with the ipod king and Im from miami ....the only mixtape that was kaled has done was life father like son

i will give khaled "grammy family" tho
laugh.gif

idk how kanye gave him that one.

Back
Top Bottom