introduct

Banned
Cot damn this song is TERRIBLE.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks a lot Khao.

And yes, recycled Pusha verse from an old Rapcity booth freestyle. He spat that on the Kingdom Come beat and cot damn..
smh.gif

thats how you bring out some cars lambo's and stuff and fashion some printed bape t-shirts and sneakers loving it they're hot i got they're newalbum .but still looking at them and stuff is a pleasure i cought them under the bridge in brooklyn nice show went fast but you get sort of ancious waiting forlyrics to come out that its actually a thought something fast and you have to wait and watch they're i wonder how old they are they're twins they havesome stuff on they're album cover some thank you stuff couldnt read it all i guess it was malice and pusha t sick combo with n-e-r-d pharell chainsplatinum gold ropes think great hieghts they could only tell raps for so long nice post.

Originally Posted by Tito516

thats how you bring out some cars lambo's and stuff and fashion some printed bape t-shirts and sneakers loving it they're hot i got they're new album .but still looking at them and stuff is a pleasure i cought them under the bridge in brooklyn nice show went fast but you get sort of ancious waiting for lyrics to come out that its actually a thought something fast and you have to wait and watch they're i wonder how old they are they're twins they have some stuff on they're album cover some thank you stuff couldnt read it all i guess it was malice and pusha t sick combo with n-e-r-d pharell chains platinum gold ropes think great hieghts they could only tell raps for so long nice post.

[Stankonia] *!*$% stay off that blow [/Stankonia]

That was a long@%*$ sentence

I haven't heard it yet but is the post starter saying that Khao produced it?

cuz I don't think I heard ONE beat of his that I like so far...

I've been wanting that Pusha T rap city verse forever.

And it's crazy these cats can do no wrong in most ppls eyes on this fourm, but they not feeling this song? Crazy, i like this +!%$.

Originally Posted by Tito516

thats how you bring out some cars lambo's and stuff and fashion some printed bape t-shirts and sneakers loving it they're hot i got they're new album .but still looking at them and stuff is a pleasure i cought them under the bridge in brooklyn nice show went fast but you get sort of ancious waiting for lyrics to come out that its actually a thought something fast and you have to wait and watch they're i wonder how old they are they're twins they have some stuff on they're album cover some thank you stuff couldnt read it all i guess it was malice and pusha t sick combo with n-e-r-d pharell chains platinum gold ropes think great hieghts they could only tell raps for so long nice post.

What in the Bloody Hades are you talking about?

I'm really feeling this song. I may be the only person that appreciates Pharrell's rapping and In My Mind.

Back
Top Bottom