DJ Kay Slay - Rolling 50 Deep (featuring everybody you can think of)

A little less than 19 minutes. Game is somewhere looking like
7A534AF8-2435-4879-91BA-45AAF1B2FD40.gif

In order of appearance:
01. Sheek Louch @SheekLouchVEVO 02. @Styles P 03. @Benny the Butcher 04. Bun B @The Official Bun B of UGK Trill 05. Ghostface Killah @Ghostface Music 06. @Raekwon 07. AZ @AZ Quiet Money 08. Papoose @Real Papoose 09. Ransom 10. Memphis Bleek @MemphisBleekVEVO 11. Billy Danze 12. Lil Fame 13. @Dave East 14. @3D Na'Tee 15. Joell Ortiz @JoellOrtizVEVO 16. Saigon @TheRapperSaigon 17. Mistah F.A.B. @MistahFabVEVO 18. Chris Rivers @ChrisRiversMusic 19. @Jon Connor 20. @TWISTA 21. E-40 @E40TV 22. Nino Man @NinoManTV 23. Shoota 24. Mysonne @mysonnenygeneral 25. Sauce Money @DAREALSAUCEMONEY 26. Ice T @Ice-Tube 27. Trick Trick @TrickTrickVEVO 28. RJ Payne @IAMRJPAYNE 29. E-A-Ski 30. Fred the Godson -- Rest in Peace @FredTheGodSon156 31. Loaded Lux @IamLoadedLux 32. Termanology @TermanologyVids 33. @YOUNG NOBLE 34. @E.D.I Mean 35. Lock Smith @iamlocksmith 36. Cassidy @Cassidy Bars Is Back TV 37. Maino @MainoTV 38. Vado @Vado 39. Rockness @Monsta Nation 40. DJ Paul @DJ Paul KOM TV 41. Mc Gruff 42. Stan Spit 43. Uncle Murda @UncleMurdaVEVO 44. Cory Gunz @CGunzTV 45. Melle Mel 46. GrandMaster Caz 47. Trae Tha Truth @traethatruthtv 48. Bynoe @Bynoe TV 49. @Hocus45th 50. Royce 5'9 @Royce 5'9 Official

About to watch this now.

Watching Kay Slay intro was terrible, don't need that.

Song hard as **** so far.

Everybody dope, some people look different as hell.

MOP look different, Joell Ortiz look different. Sauce been a big guy but wow, quarantine been rough for him. Hope he gets some help.

Damn, I didn't know he had Ice T on here.

Last edited:
Fame looks better than he did in 95 [pause]

Danz let the grey show on his beard.

Some people made me realize why I never liked them(Termanology and E-40)

I always thought Twista was dope, but never really listened to his whole projects because it seemed tiring.

Lock Smith in front of the Kobe mural was dope

How did Cassidy get so dated?

It also made me remember Jon Connor was on Aftermath :rolleyes

Ice T deserves more recognition for what he's done for the culture, he's still not too big to do something like this. Dude has been cashing L&O checks for 20 years.

I liked the song, thought it was real dope. There's probably 10-15 rappers I could do without to make the song more playable but I'll listen to this again, can't lie.

Fame looks better than he did in 95 [pause]

Danz let the grey show on his beard.

Some people made me realize why I never liked them(Termanology and E-40)

I always thought Twista was dope, but never really listened to his whole projects because it seemed tiring.

Lock Smith in front of the Kobe mural was dope

How did Cassidy get so dated?

It also made me remember Jon Connor was on Aftermath :rolleyes

Ice T deserves more recognition for what he's done for the culture, he's still not too big to do something like this. Dude has been cashing L&O checks for 20 years.

Twista has some dope complete projects and I think he’s one of a fraction of rappers than can do female oriented songs without sounding corny and cheesy. The transition from E-40 to Twista was :rofl: that was obviously intentional. Agree about Ice-T as well.

Watching this for a second time and Melle Mel still looking like a wrestler is :lol: :lol: feel like he’s been looking like this all my life

E-40 is my guy but he did not fit on this at all, sounded awkward as hell.

Went into it not knowing who was on it and seeing Rockness rip it was a pleasant surprise

Back
Top Bottom