DJ Khaled - Go Hard (Remix) (feat. Jay-Z)

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

MrSneakerman wrote:

JsindaA wrote:

CoolLiquidFlames wrote:

NuMba1KiCkrocka wrote:

asu334 wrote:

smh.gif
That heath ledger line was slick another double entendre by this dude he just pulls them out his az

maybe im looking to far into that line but am I missing something it was a simple metaphor no?

thats really all it was, they think this is hot ... But

I must of broke a mirror at 3 and had bad luck for 7
cuz pops slid and mommy died before i turnt 11
isn't lyrical at all...

they both hot lines, but if 50 had said that line instead of hov, everyone would a said it was wack,

Uh...50 did say that line....and there is a post in which you were the first person to respond......talking about it was lyrical

Ouch lol

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sonned......

Originally Posted by BlackCease

This is seriously the home of the Jay-Z #!%% riders. If that verse came from anyone else, especially Wayne, yall would've said it was aight or most likely garbage, but since it's Hov it's
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

The same can be same about anything its called a double standard welcome to life.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by asu334

smh.gif
That heath ledger line was slick another double entendre by this dude he just pulls them out his az

maybe im looking to far into that line but am I missing something it was a simple metaphor no?
thats really all it was, they think this is hot ... But

I must of broke a mirror at 3 and had bad luck for 7
cuz pops slid and mommy died before i turnt 11
isn't lyrical at all...

they both hot lines, but if 50 had said that line instead of hov, everyone would a said it was wack,
Uh...50 did say that line....and there is a post in which you were the first person to respond......talking about it was lyrical
maybe you failed to see my point,
i was saying that the line was hot,

i was referring to other members saying its not lyrical, you simply misunderstood me...

when i said if 50 has said the line, i was refering to heath ledger...

Edit:

i was basically trying to say what black cease said

oh....sarcasm....well I retract my statement then

j is trying to hard to make every verse epic now, and the ending of the verse was very weak

Back
Top Bottom