DJ Khaled performs interpretive dance. (Featuring NT's favorite, Mr. West)

Sorry if reposted, but what exactly does Khaled do? He didn't even produce this song. I think he was trying to get Kanye on the track by performinginterpretive dance.
laugh.gif
Kanye's nervous head boppin'.

This may have been posted here. I don't know. But I've seen it before.

But yea, Ye wasn't feelin that ##$#
laugh.gif
"Damn this ##$# ain't over YET?!"

Kanye's jacket looks like it's for his 5-year old nephew or something.

I was gonna post this about a week or so ago but i was too lazy...

Khaled is such a loser...homie WISHES he was a rapper, he was actually really trying to perform smh

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I saw this video b4...but I didn't notice at the end how dj khaled was asking Ye to get on the track
roll.gif

DJ khaled was like "i need u Ye...Ye....i need u"
laugh.gif

And Kanye mumblin
laugh.gif

I really don't see Ye rappin on this beat anyway....i guess he could if wanted to anyway

What I get from all this is that DJ Khaled gets together artists on records and pays them to be on his records..... which he neither produces..... or rapson...... or scratches.... DF!?

plies actually sounded like he flowed right on there!

but yea that seemed kinda awkward

what was so awkward about it? Kanye was jus bobbin his head to the song. what, you want him to dance like Khaled?

laugh.gif
Never saw that ending with Khaled begging 'Ye to get on the track

Khaled: "I need you. I'm coming with hits on accident
Kanye: "I respect the grind."

Haha Kanye looked like he felt mad awkward there, I bet Khaled gets mad people to feel awkward around him. Song is hot but that Boosie verse is terrible (Ithink that's him at least). He needs to stop w/ all the spelling in his verses.

Khaled is such a joke
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I dont know how people have respect for him. and what does he mean by "im doing work", he doesnt do anything except scream WE THE BEST whichmakes the song worse

Back
Top Bottom