DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

And I somehow managed to strike out on my 11.5, it was pending forever but I finally got the L, smh.

Hope I have better luck on the sails
Resale isn't that bad tho
EEDB659A-8571-48F6-8360-EA627F008954.png

You got to give the dude props if no one else is going to go hard for your product at least you have too!😂😂😂

Absolutely.

110k pairs plus other stores looking like what 120k pairs. That's high? Didn't Nike say they are getting multimillion in Draw entries per hype release? I think the SNKRS LIVE for the Cherry XI had 100k people watching it.

This
Absolutely.

110k pairs plus other stores looking like what 120k pairs. That's high? Didn't Nike say they are getting multimillion in Draw entries per hype release? I think the SNKRS LIVE for the Cherry XI had 100k people watching it.
naw gotta stop believing Nike, definitely weren’t multimillion entries for this shoe, only super hype ones like travis and super limited shoes, SNKRS did have the most stock of these peoples pockets are burnt from the past month plus we haven’t even got to December releases…I’m glad I got these they won’t ever release again and it feels so much like a PE something like this would be super hard to get 2 years ago

Imagine if Nike/Khaled dropped these during Art Basel. It'd be two kidneys and a tea cup snabberlabberdobble with papers for a pair of these salmon joints. Which I do like off the pics so far. Real Hollywood Beach Boardwalk looking for some strange on a Sadderday joints.

Back
Top Bottom