DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

Saw the notification at noon and immediately entered. Was pending for like 8 mins before I received my L. Oh well.... Sail and Black pairs are nicer, anyway IMO

Got a L on my main account for a size 11and entered probably at like 12:00:30 or so, but my second account caught the W on a 10.5 and entered maybe 2-3 minutes later….I’m starting to think Nike tracking I.Ps cause I never get multiple dubs it’s either one or the other

ABCA7836-F293-4FB0-B455-0D2F13C5D844.png

Got a L on my main account for a size 11and entered probably at like 12:00:30 or so, but my second account caught the W on a 10.5 and entered maybe 2-3 minutes later….I’m starting to think Nike tracking I.Ps cause I never get multiple dubs it’s either one or the other

ABCA7836-F293-4FB0-B455-0D2F13C5D844.png
Man, that's wild because I entered for a 10.5 pretty much right at noon. I just wish they did everything as a straight-up Draw. I don't mind losing a lottery/raffle one bit. But I hate the murkiness of however these "Purchase" entries work.

Man, that's wild because I entered for a 10.5 pretty much right at noon. I just wish they did everything as a straight-up Draw. I don't mind losing a lottery/raffle one bit. But I hate the murkiness of however these "Purchase" entries work.
They are all random pulls. It's not first in/first out at all. Know for a fact that's the case. Been doing this for more then a min.

They are all random pulls. It's not first in/first out at all. Know for a fact that's the case. Been doing this for more then a min.
I've seen NTers and randos on social media say this, but I've never seen anything from Nike or anyone from within Nike confirm that this is how it (the so-called "Let Everyone Order") works. Just people saying they "know" how it works. And if it is a random draw from everyone who submits an order within the first X # of mins., why don't they just call it an X-minute Draw? I just don't get it *shrug*

FLOW, LEO, DAN

Look that up and it should paint a better picture.
Right, I see bot programmers use the terms, but again, nothing from Nike saying "these are the ways we sell our stuff." I'm not saying it's not tue, but the LEO term seems to have only started showing up in botters' conversations like 3 yrs ago, and SNKRS has been around since 2015. So as much as folks say "they randomly select from the first 2 mins' entries" I'd love to hear some confirmation from Nike that that's actually how it works.

I've seen NTers and randos on social media say this, but I've never seen anything from Nike or anyone from within Nike confirm that this is how it (the so-called "Let Everyone Order") works. Just people saying they "know" how it works. And if it is a random draw from everyone who submits an order within the first X # of mins., why don't they just call it an X-minute Draw? I just don't get it *shrug*
I have roughly 5 accounts between my household family. I’m usually the fastest on the draw followed but my wife my kids are slower and sometimes take a while to get there’s in. All the same time and by the time they get the you’re in line screen I’ve been done. There orders win sometimes when mine and my wife’s get the didn’t get’ em or the out of your size message.

one recent example was the New Orleans AF1. Daughter was literally about 2-3 after me do other falling back to sleep she got her got’ em message and the email for them was in the inbox while everyone else was still on pending.

At this point it’s just pure luck.

I always try to wait a two minutes or so after a FCFS. Usually those first two minute the system be glitching and the entry doesn’t get register (imo).

That’s why usually if your lucky and enter within the first 1 minute or so, it will say your size sold out but the size you pick is still available.

Back
Top Bottom