DJ Khaled x Jordan Brand

I wonder why I haven't seen any size 14s loaded on sites when it come to the sail and crimson release. It always jump the size 14 and go to a size 15. I had to order a size 15 on snkrs instead of my true size 14 in the crimson

How are people finding out about the restocks on these?
website monitors

I had warned y’all a while ago that chasing Sails was going to be really difficult.

Personally I do think the Crimsons hit better, but the Sails are a more universal color way. Not as polarizing as the Crims. That being said I did double up on the Sails ⛵

I happened to see the link go live, but man that site sucks. I added to cart & got to checkout, but it wouldn't let me process order on Apple Pay (error) or Paypal checkout. (kept spinning)

I found out about 15-20 minutes later you needed to do a guest checkout and enter everything manually so that you can change the shipping destination, but by the time I realized that, my size sold out.

PO

Last edited:
According to SneakerNews the Polar Blue and Court Purple pair haven’t been released to Friends & Family yet. The sales we see on GOAT for Court Purples is false. Also, according to SoleRetriever no fakes have been made to date of the Court Purple or Polar Blue.

I am but don’t have access to this drop. I had for the last winter one though. Wonder if it’s because I’m trial member only

Nah, you only get acces to one collection per season. You had access to other winter collection last week, but others (including myself) didnt. This week they did another winter collection and I had access. To my knowledge they dont usually do two collections in a season.

This was sneaky though because I didnt get any notifications about the collection or invite. I just checked this morning after someone mentioned it in the lost and found thread and I had access.

What else they have?

only things that stuck out to me were Lost and Found 1s, Travis Scott 6s and Af1s, cool grey 11s, patent bred 1s, navy cement 4s and the sail Khaled 5s.

The rest were a bunch of GRs theyve been pushing for a minute. Some of them are dope GRs but you probably had many chances to cop those prior to topstar

Back
Top Bottom