sick.gif
made writing on the wall very annyoing
superstar j kwik
sick.gif

trap-a-holics mixtapes/dj rell
sick.gif

and many more please shut up and let the music play
pimp.gif

dj drama and dj scream are good examples say one thing then chill out the rest of these djs
tired.gif

superstar j kwik makes up with his sfx and the way he brings it back by starting the lyrics over instead of the whole song
he straight in my book but holiday has to be the most annoying

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

superstar j kwik makes up with his sfx and the way he brings it back by starting the lyrics over instead of the whole song

SJK made them So Icey Boy tapes a good listening experience! the way he makes the track sound distorted like your hearing it underwater for a fewseconds...then bring it back......chop & screw it for a bit....
pimp.gif

his drops and talk time are pretty entertaining and compliment the tape, he makes it seem like he's really dj'n at a club or radio show.....he could beup there with Drama, i wish he would do some other Gucci tapes..
embarassed.gif

"THE EMPIRE! If You Dont Hear There Drops..Then This, Is Not A True Esclusive
smokin.gif
"

indifferent.gif

"Trap-A-Holics......you aint know?!?"

"Dont get caught slippin in the turning lane"

"DJ....#^$&^#$&%*^$ Rell"

roll.gif

Trap-A-Holics... Is the best I love the proper voice that %*%# kills me everytime....
roll.gif

"Damn son where'd you get this from!"

or

"I bet you won't hear this on the radio..."

roll.gif

hahahha some are so corny it's actually funny and enjoyable, others i will bash my head into the wall like with holiday lol

WHAT DO THESE DJs DO ANYMORE?

I always use Drama as an example...is the only thing that makes a Drama tape a Drama tape is the fact that he yells over beats/instrumental available forartists to spit on ANYWHERE?

I never understood why dudes complain tho you getting the music for free.

If you dont like the dj talking over the song go find the song without the dj o thats right you cant cause you're not a dj. They tag it up most timesbecause they go find exclusives and if it wasnt tagged somebody else could take that same song and claim they had it first.

I leaked that First Name Last name remix first but I didnt tag it next thing I know everybody got on they site and mixtapes talking about they had it first
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

SJK made them So Icey Boy tapes a good listening experience! the way he makes the track sound distorted like your hearing it underwater for a few seconds...then bring it back......chop & screw it for a bit....
pimp.gif

his drops and talk time are pretty entertaining and compliment the tape, he makes it seem like he's really dj'n at a club or radio show.....he could be up there with Drama, i wish he would do some other Gucci tapes..
embarassed.gif

so icey boy disc one is my fav gucci mixtape other than the movie

and if guccitendo comes out i think j kwik should do it

The worse is 'I forget who but

"YOU WONT FIND THIS ON THE INTERNET"
but......I did. In fact that's the only place I found it

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

"Trap-A-Holics......you aint know?!?"

"Dont get caught slippin in the turning lane"

"DJ....#^$&^#$&%*^$ Rell"

roll.gif

laugh.gif
gets me everytime

I leaked that First Name Last name remix first but I didnt tag it next thing I know everybody got on they site and mixtapes talking about they had it first

you a god damn lie....you might have posted it here first but they ain't leaking considering I've never used this forum to get music

Duke da God had me jumping on that Public Enemy mixtape.....G O D.....lol used to come at the most random times

Back
Top Bottom