DMP 2 Pack Full Preview

Originally Posted by drock2010

Those are both ugly
sick.gif

co-sign, they shouldn't sully the DMP name by releasing these undesirables under that banner... try "Raging @@#%##%%" pkg. and see how that feels
mad.gif

How is this a "DMP" package though? What defining moment do these 2 pairs of random 5's represent? Weird. They're ok. I don't wear redshoes, so not spending ******ed amounts on this.

I DON'T GET IT. WHY IS JB USEING THE V AS A DMP?

DMP 1.

JORDAN XI= MJ FIRST CHAMIONSHIP FROM HIS FIRST COMEBACK.
pimp.gif

JORDAN VI= MJ FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP.
nerd.gif

DMP2

JORDAN V=????????????????

Hmmmmm.... these and those patent leather V's look.... interesting. Dunno if they are FUgly, or unique in their own way.....

Think i'll skip. Patents aren't too ugly, but these??!?!!? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll NO!!

JB comes up with these ideas from their arseholes and think ppl will buy -- AND they WILL! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE But not moi..... save me dinero for extra foams orsum DS JB heat...

Easy Pass.

Not feeling the whole colorway and I don't like packages either. (Except DMP and BMP)

Originally Posted by AIR 305

I DON'T GET IT. WHY IS JB USEING THE V AS A DMP?

DMP 1.

JORDAN XI= MJ FIRST CHAMIONSHIP FROM HIS FIRST COMEBACK.
pimp.gif

JORDAN VI= MJ FIRST CHAMPIONSHIP.
nerd.gif

DMP2

JORDAN V=????????????????

ohwell.gif

That is what I am wonderin..the first DMP was great..first camp out experience for a shoe..there is nothin DEFINING about these other than they are DEFININGTRASH!
wink.gif

prob copping, Ill have to see better pics first, the red suedes look hot but idk about the other pair yet

Back
Top Bottom