DMP Jacket

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

This my DMP coat that I wore 1 time to the Cavs Playoff game about 2 years ago. Its a sz XL and Id let it go for the right price.
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

email - [email protected]
That jacket is fresh ,I got the d.m.p. upon release,,but I never seen that jacket until now........

Nice pics......

Originally Posted by jimmychewchoo

Yea I remember seeing Gentry giving someone a DMP pack and a jacket to go with it...

The person you're referring to is Bobbito Garcia if I'm not mistaken. Edit: What's that thing in the picture on the first page.....? Isit.....nah....or.....
eek.gif
laugh.gif

You know what's so funny? THEY STILL HAVE THAT JACKET at this store on Jamaica Avenue in NYC. I'll let you know EXACTLY where it's at if you'reinterested! JB doesn't really cater to us MEDIUM-sized folks, so I can't have any. But I Do NEED a DMP pack size 10!
tired.gif

isn't that the jacket that dropped with the pack? I heard of it but never actually saw the pic...that junk go hard tho..

Let me know what yall think
All DS DMP Package sz 10, DMP white and black t-shirts both sz XL, DMP Jacket sz XL

me and my boy camped at footlocker overnight and were 13th and 14th in line only to find out that after employees there were only 12 pairs(I'm still alittle bitter), i heard later that shoe palace in the same mall got them later in the day, but the employees took multiple packs each. anyways, the releventpart of the story is that shoe palace was selling the few only if you bought the jacket to go with it. didn't the jacket retail for like $300 or somethingridiculous like that?

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by BallinB

That's hilarious
roll.gif

I think it's a girls tank top though.
i know! It looks o-mo!
I want the jacket though.

Dat Jacket is Dope!! I only got both shirts with same logos...

Back
Top Bottom