DMP package box really worth $193.50?!?!

I've seen it go for $450 just the box and tags
laugh.gif

That's why: "READ IS ESSENTIAL"

Then Again maybe the bidder has its own reason. lol

another defense for JB to hike prices on us. smh
People willing to pay top dollar for a recycled paper box. Lets raise the price on these fools for a pretty box

Maybe the original box was damaged? Who knows why they are willing to pay that much for a box..

someones on drugs for that, the losing bidders can buy my box for 150 lol...

regrets throwing box in the trash
frown.gif
(dude I bought it from sent me the package with no wrapping on it... still can't believe it didn't get stolen in the mail)

$5 says the buyer read it wrong, asks for a refund, doesn't get one, but files a claim with paypal and gets his money back and the seller is back to square one

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

$5 says the buyer read it wrong, asks for a refund, doesn't get one, but files a claim with paypal and gets his money back and the seller is back to square one

There was 13 bids with 4 bidders. They all must have read it wrong. If not there's always the second chance offer to one of the other three idiots
roll.gif

Maybe they thought that since the box was gold, and with gold going up in worth, that it would make sense to buy that box for that price. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeahh I saw this auction! I was like $$+ you're willing to spend that much for the box

Back
Top Bottom