DMV Clothing Trends Vol. What da hell????

Alright 99.9 percent of the time i could give a damn less bout what the next negro is wearing, however this post makes up that .1 percent
laugh.gif

To all my brothas in DMV someone explain to me, why is N_'s rocking super tight jeans? And when i say tight i don't mean "white boy styletight" or even "levi 501 tight" i mean jeans that are so tight they look like they copped them straight out the women's section inMacy's
sick.gif
alien.gif

Call me unfashionable or a bamma or w/e, but someone needs to explain this to me. How you gonna be thuggin in ya sister's jeans????
roll.gif
I don't understand that.

And before someone says it, no i'm not mad, just confused
laugh.gif

I heard that the tighter your are jeans are the faster your gas escapes. So they might just have issues with that whole "beans beans the musicalfruit" era.

White boy style? Ignorant$$%% fool.
I bet if I said black boy style, you'd have a hissy fit.

Skater styled jeans Im presuming. I mean let them do them, do you. If they are comfortable in them (which I don't understand how they are) then hey......but the same can be said about people rocking jeans that are there size and still slouching them on their thighs....

^So you read all of that and that's the only thing you got of it?. You wanna get so big with me why don't you go to the middle of Suitland Mall andcall everybody in there ignorant cause they use the term "white boy style".

I'd put my damn house on it you wouldn't. So shut up.

^ Oh trust i'm letting them do them. I'm just wonderin where the hell i came from
laugh.gif

And despite what you say i still think rocking jeans on your thighs is more comfortable then spandex jeans, but to each his own
laugh.gif

Kids acting like idiots and dressing like that are the main reasons I stopped going to malls like PG, Wheaton and Iverson...

It's not that I have a problem with them wearing those jeans, but it's cause they are just dressing like that because they think thats soo cool. Likeif they were actually skaters or w/e I have no probelm but the ones that don't do %+%% and just wear it to fit in are the ones I have a problem with..

My Gap Goughs are often a popular topic of debate during family meetings.. :/
I still have/wear my baggy jeans but aint nothin wrong with going with the relaxed fits for certain occasions.

i hear black boys scream that they wearin their white boy jeans all the time ... #@!$ is funny ... i remember when i was called a$!**$+* [katt williams]allday, every day [/katt williams] back in the day, because i was rockin solb and alldaz ... this is what we need though, you know how black people keep claiminwhites and latinos thinks its cool to call each other$+$##$*? well now its cool to dress white ... if only they took it a step further with gettin theireducation and wearing suits like white people, then maybe we'd all be grey

I'm all for wearin' your size..BUT some of these cats are a lil' too overzealous with it...

You're Sz.34 but you rockin a Sz.30 saggin' cuz "thats whats hot in the street wear"
smh.gif
...Shameful

How you gonna be thuggin in ya sister's jeans????
I'm sorry I just found this hilarious...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i hear black boys scream that they wearin their white boy jeans all the time ... #@!$ is funny ... i remember when i was called a$!**$+* [katt williams]all day, every day [/katt williams] back in the day, because i was rockin solb and alldaz ... this is what we need though, you know how black people keep claimin whites and latinos thinks its cool to call each other$+$##$*? well now its cool to dress white ... if only they took it a step further with gettin their education and wearing suits like white people, then maybe we'd all be grey

I actually found this funny yet insightful.. lol

I wear my Jeans Russian style. I used to wear them cracka style, but I got a yeast infection.

I tend to wear them Nigerian Spear Chucker Style but my Berries were hangin out the side danglin and stuff.

Seriously. Who can claim a Style?

Im too mixed to say white or black has a style when everyone steals trends from each other.

I think its all a conspiracy, black people got tired of white kids dressing "black" so they decided to dress white, so in turn, the white kids whoare dressing "black" now, are just dressing white ... its a viscious spiral that will end up making everone wear nothing and growers not showers willtake the L ... smh

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

I think its all a conspiracy, black people got tired of white kids dressing "black" so they decided to dress white, so in turn, the white kids who are dressing "black" now, are just dressing white ... its a viscious spiral that will end up making everone wear nothing and growers not showers will take the L ... smh
laugh.gif
funny but...true.

News flash: Wearing your size is not a new trend. Before baggy that is what everyone did. lol

Thank you.

Malik, yea, that's what I read and that IS all I got out of it.

Threatening me with a proposition to go to Suitland and tell people they're ignorant for using "white boy style"? Come on man. Get real.

I guess it makes it okay then? Alright well I'm gonna say I wear my jeans black boy style from now on. See how many people get offended by that.

^I agree with dude.

it is extremely ignorant and a shame you resort to using race to describe something as irrelevant as fashion.

let'em live. none of this is new...

News flash: Wearing your size is not a new trend. Before baggy that is what everyone did. lol

Just do you son.

I mainly see the youngins under 18 dressin like that anyway.

If you over 18 wearin them spandex jeans, you need help son.

....HEAD

these dudes are too funny, wearing stretch jeans and carrying purses. lol. i even seen a few with high top fade haircuts. someone post some pics... lol...

Back
Top Bottom