DMV fam...need help please on legit check

Aye DMV I just came across these on ebay. Dont report me, I put this in the nike legit check forum first but no responses, and I know that nobody knows nike boots as good as dc. I wanted to know Are they legit, the leather looks different from the ones I currently have but everything else matched all the way down to the sku and Nike shoe box
!Bz7jkJ!!Wk~%24(KGrHqV,!g0Ew5B+gNMeBMYHtLBOlg~~0_12.JPG

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
!Bz7jj(!Bmk~%24(KGrHqZ,!hYEw5P05ggIBMYHtIKSrw~~0_12.JPG
[/td][td] [/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table] HELP ME PLEASE

Aye DMV I just came across these on ebay. Dont report me, I put this in the nike legit check forum first but no responses, and I know that nobody knows nike boots as good as dc. I wanted to know Are they legit, the leather looks different from the ones I currently have but everything else matched all the way down to the sku and Nike shoe box
!Bz7jkJ!!Wk~%24(KGrHqV,!g0Ew5B+gNMeBMYHtLBOlg~~0_12.JPG

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
!Bz7jj(!Bmk~%24(KGrHqZ,!hYEw5P05ggIBMYHtIKSrw~~0_12.JPG
[/td][td] [/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table] HELP ME PLEASE

Definitely fugazi...bad ones @ that..
grin.gif

Not only is the leather different, but the shape is off as well

Don't know anywhere online that has them for the low,

You might needa jus make friends with someone @ footlocker and get that 30% or even 50% when it comes around...

Definitely fugazi...bad ones @ that..
grin.gif

Not only is the leather different, but the shape is off as well

Don't know anywhere online that has them for the low,

You might needa jus make friends with someone @ footlocker and get that 30% or even 50% when it comes around...

lol i didnt even know they made fake nike boots....thats crazy lol.

lol i didnt even know they made fake nike boots....thats crazy lol.

yeahhhh those are DEF fake..... & to SOLEWOMAN, yeah they do make fake nike boots and it is krazy lol.

if u payin for the low on some nike boots u might wanna ask urself if they even real.

yeahhhh those are DEF fake..... & to SOLEWOMAN, yeah they do make fake nike boots and it is krazy lol.

if u payin for the low on some nike boots u might wanna ask urself if they even real.

Back
Top Bottom