DMX Back in the Booth and he is BUGINNNNN!!!!! Vol. I like your eyes

son,,,,, STOP RAPPIN,, its that simple!
you had the game in a fied for a second,, now your nothing more that a coked up clown.

his lil yes man in the vids was disgusting as well.

edf35c17ea435f0eeaf56b369e652cb2c801cbf.jpg

I just listened to It's Dark and Hell is Hot the other day too...
smh.gif
at drugs...and
smh.gif
at his yes men for pumpin his head up

ya man Earl had maaaad mucus in the beginning of that first vid lmao....on some real stuf though...ya man is a former shell of a former shell of himself..he ison a whole other plateau.

laugh.gif
this dude REALLY thinks he's a dog! He growling for a good 10 seconds in that first vid....he's really growling LMAOOOOOO Dude is wacked

:smh:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the same time this $$$% was funny . He was that dude when he first came out truthfully back then i use rock with X way more than Jay , Jay was toosmooth X was wild and gutter (still is ) but i liked it .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My man Rusty with the shorts that used to be slacks

As bad as the vid is I still think he has a classic left in him(call it blind hope) Imma bump this thread when/if his album drop The Ressurection of Hip Hop

smokin.gif

he aint buggin he jus express's himself more then otha rappers in the booth..the dark man x always been hype in the booth

I always thought he was a gimmick rapper with an expiration date, but this right here is a thing of his own weak mind and lack of discipline. Why does anyonestill give him the time of day as if he's of any relevance, especially after several episodes where he's been less than a normal human being? He'sa sad case, but it's no one's fault.

Back
Top Bottom