DMX hospitalized in critical condition from overdose

1619311002171.jpeg

1619311015317.jpeg

Can you expand on what he was saying or a summary? I wasn’t able to watch the ceremony.

-People should of been there for X when he was alive not when he was dead. Now y’all showing up.

-How he wants his funeral and don’t want fake friends attending.

-Everybody needs to make a will so family can handle your affairs.

-He’s going to take care of the family and kids - and everybody who said they’re with X should help too.

-“ Stop” Audience ques in the rest of the chorus

-People should of been there for X when he was alive not when he was dead. Now y’all showing up.

-How he wants his funeral and don’t want fake friends attending.

-Everybody needs to make a will so family can handle your affairs.

-He’s going to take care of the family and kids - and everybody who said they’re with X should help too.

-“ Stop” Audience ques in the rest of the chorus

Thanks for the update. I’m sure Swizz make a few people upset but I guess he said what needed to be said.

Swizz was making it a little hot for a few folks up there on that stage. Cant say I blame him.

I was listening to Sway in the morning yesterday and MC Search was headed down that same path for Shock G until Sway stopped him. I heard Swizz and was like oh boy I bet some people are feeling mad uncomfortable. A person dies and that's when everyone wants to break out the photos and memories that had many moons ago with a person.

He wasn’t in the program...he just grabbed the mic and started talking. But I really wanted to hear what he was going to say. lol

Back
Top Bottom