DMX rushed to the hospital

Originally Posted by Blai213

damn wish dude is ok, still got faith in dude to drop another classic.

i hope he's ok but u smokin crack right along wit him for havin faith like that...

Regardless of X's extra-curricular activities, I really hope he makes it outta there okay.

Keep this thread up-to-date. Let us know of any changes.

according to DMX the hospital story is FALSE

[h5]Friday - December 21, 2007[/h5]
dmx_100x100_03.jpg

Rumors that rapper DMX collapsed at the Sony recording studios yesterday (Dec. 20) and was rushed to the hospital have been swirling all over the net, but his lawyer and label say the story isn't true.

"I just spoke to X the day before yesterday, he's at home in Arizona so it really doesn't make any sense to me how they're saying he was at Sony studios," said X's label rep at Bodog Music, his new label home. "It's definitely 100 percent false."

The rep added that X hasn't even been in the studio and is not scheduled to work on his debut release under the label for another week.

"He's at home with his wife for Christmas," he said.

X's entertainment lawyer, Scott Mason, also said his client has not been at Sony and he even called X this afternoon after hearing the rumors, to learn the rapper was asleep in his bed.

X's rep thinks the story was just created to go along with a sketchy video circulating around the net that, according to New York's Daily News gossip section, shows DMX "looking nervous and acting erratically while working on an album."

"This video that leaked on the net has got people thinking that he might be on something, that's what kind of made them wanna make up a story like that," he said.

Mason said the video was recorded at least two weeks ago while X was recording in Miami.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/13277

Rapper DMX has been left baffled by reports of his hospitalisation after allegedly collapsing during a recording session on Thursday (20Dec07) - because he is enjoying the holiday season at home.
The Party Up (Up in Here) hitmaker was said to have been rushed to hospital following the incident at Sony recording studios in New York - but he is no longer signed to the major label.
However, DMX's entertainment lawyer, Scott Mason, believes the rumours may have been ignited by a video that is now circulating the internet, which shows the star "looking nervous and acting erratically while working on an album", according to the New York Daily News.
Mason says, "This video that leaked on the net has got people thinking that he might be on something, that's what kind of made them wanna make up a story like that." He also insists the video is at least two weeks old and was recorded while the gravel-voiced rapper was working in Miami, Florida.
DMX - real name Earl Simmons - is now signed to online gaming firm Bodog Entertainment, after being dumped by Sony Music earlier this year (07).
A representative for Bodog Music adds, "It's definitely 100 per cent false.
He's at home with his wife for Christmas."
http://www.pr-inside.com/dmx-dumbfounded-by-collapse-reports-r360565.htm

Back
Top Bottom