laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"SUCK MY D..."
roll.gif
Damnnnnn hahahaaha
laugh.gif

I feel bad for laughing. I can't even front. I still from time to time play his music. In my opinion his first 5 are classics.

Plus his first 5 albums all went platinum, so A LOT of people were fans. I don't know where the money went. He probably made the people he signed to more money than he did.

I lost it when she had to tell him to press the enter key though.

:lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:

Google is a funny word?

That's nothing compared to all the words these rappers make up. :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: That reading rainbow vid gets me everytime.

:lol: You'd think this dude was from the 1800's "The screen is showing text!"

He did a RapFix interview with Sway and it was posted in the music forum. I commented something like wow dude is way past gone.

And people in the music forum are defending him saying he is keeping it real. He has always kept it real. Dude's brain is fried. It is gone thats keeping it real?

But man was this funny. "where is the thing ya know the thing" thats a mouse DMX but this is a laptop so we don't have one of those. "Too many things!!" I wonder how he even makes music. I thought you would need to know how to...idk...turn on a computer...to actually put together a CD or mixtape...i guess not.

Im upset that anyone thought this ***** knew how to use a computer X is the definition of a old hood *****
That reading rainbow **** is ******g hilarious

Dude is high or on something. Speaking way too fast and he has no excuse to not know how to use a laptop at this day and age.

Its not that uncommon b, go to rural america, there's still people with NO computers whatsoever.

And lets not even talk about da 3rd world.

Alot of rappers still dunno how to use current technology.

Ya forgot french montana aint sign with GOOD music cuz he aint no how to

Email? Cam'ron had to learn how to use socia media, etc. Funny vid nonetheless.

This has to be fake.  No one can be that naive.  Then again...
Could be. But then I dont think X is the type of dude to play games like this. I believe he really doesn't know computers. I dont see him having time for it with his lifestyle.

Im probably the only one to think so, but i feel like X is off the dope and his speech pattern is just a residual effect.

Either way, someone should tell him that 'google' was a real word before the search engine. (spelled differently of course)

Back
Top Bottom