Do AJF3's yellow?

I was just browsing eBay and I happened to see some Fusion White Cement III's. Due to the translucent mid-sole, do you think that part would yellow due tooxidation?

* It was all 1 picture.

I'm sure they will. Unless you keep them in an air tight bag shove them in a bone dry dark basement with silica pack in the box. (joking of course)

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I've seen them at the MLK outlet and they were already yellowed

sick.gif

Originally Posted by thePHOking

sick.gif
who cares... yellow or not they're still ugly
Can you tell me why these are ugly? And don't say "because their fusions." Not being offensive, but I just want to find outwhat's really wrong with these. Explain?

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

sick.gif
Can you tell me why these are ugly? And don't say "because their fusions." Not being offensive, but I just want to find out what's really wrong with these. Explain?
I want to know too????

sick.gif
thats what you and most of the sneakers nerds think

believe me i am one of the biggest sneaker nerds there are but peope in the outside would beyond the internet love this shoe.

i got my pair of the white/cements aj3's 3 weeks before the release date and in one day atleast 5 people asked me where i copped them

i dont got by what niketalk thinks and i dont thing anyone else should

now the low top jordan 20's that another story

Originally Posted by jamergrady

sick.gif
Can you tell me why these are ugly? And don't say "because their fusions." Not being offensive, but I just want to find out what's really wrong with these. Explain?
I want to know too????
same here.

personally I don't like fusions but these aren't that bad really. sure they're not the hottest shoe, but they aren't ugly.

sick.gif

yet, the streets love them cause I see them everywhere, especially the V's and III's.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

sick.gif
thats what you and most of the sneakers nerds think

believe me i am one of the biggest sneaker nerds there are but peope in the outside would beyond the internet love this shoe.

i got my pair of the white/cements aj3's 3 weeks before the release date and in one day atleast 5 people asked me where i copped them

i dont got by what niketalk thinks and i dont thing anyone else should

now the low top jordan 20's that another story
True, personally, I think these are a great alternative to the CDP's. I don't have enough money this month to buy that package, but I haveenough to get these and I will. A great plus is that their White/Cement's also. But, don't get me wrong MOSTfusion's are ugly, but some are decent looking and very coppable. For instance, the White/Black/Fire-Red Fusion V's. I just belive the majority ofNikeTalk acts this way is because most users see a trend in other users saying fusions are ugly, by saying this they don't want to feel left out, so theysay they are ugly also. If most people liked fusion's on here, it would be a way diffrent story. Well, for the hype-beast's anyway.

i dont like fusions because its a disaster version of the original Jordan sig line

thats my excuse

k, imo, i HATE the sole of the shoe and don't like the idea of mixing jordans and af1's.... up here in canada its 199.99+ tax, thats almost asexpensive of xx3's... 220 shoe, hmm i can get retroes 10 times better than these. beaten retro jordan iii for 200$ > fusion iii.

k, imo, i HATE the sole of the shoe and don't like the idea of mixing jordans and af1's.... up here in canada its 199.99+ tax, thats almost as expensive of xx3's... 220 shoe, hmm i can get retroes 10 times better than these. beaten retro jordan iii for 200$ > fusion iii.
So you don't like AF1's?

* Damn, it's 135 down in America.

k, imo, i HATE the sole of the shoe and don't like the idea of mixing jordans and af1's.... up here in canada its 199.99+ tax, thats almost as expensive of xx3's... 220 shoe, hmm i can get retroes 10 times better than these. beaten retro jordan iii for 200$ > fusion iii.
So you don't like AF1's?

i dont like the whole shoe in general, its just ugly in imo.. but again thats MY opinion.. wear what you like....
and yes shoes are OVER priced here... 399.99 for cdps
eek.gif

So you don't like AF1's?

i dont like the whole shoe in general, its just ugly in imo.. but again thats MY opinion.. wear what you like....
and yes shoes are OVER priced here... 399.99 for cdps
eek.gif
eek.gif

I mean, I'm not defending fusions in general, just this specific pair. But 400 dollars for CDP's, did you get the 6/17 pack?
laugh.gif

LOL i was jobless in may so no.... sadly
AND im getting 2 11/12 packs... so you already KNOW how much im spending

yes of course they will yellow with time and sun exposure,,,,they have clear parts so thats a given. the only ajf3 that wont yellow are the kids versionsbecause no clear parts,,,if u wear them on cloudy days they wont yellow as fast

i love jordans but i dont feel these are ugly i find them very comfortable,,,,i dont like they are low cut around the ankle

LOL i was jobless in may so no.... sadly
AND im getting 2 11/12 packs... so you already KNOW how much im spending
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif