Do all 7's have this hole in them?

Yes, the shoes are fake. Great that you caught that big scandal. These that I found were the best example of this (gonna cop them anyway, don't care, theygo 100% perfect with the silk JB shorts I have), but are 7's supposed to have the hole in the ankle part as shown here (you can see the blue through thegrey nubuck):

2008328111319608.jpg

thanks

Originally Posted by gillden

^^ Promoting Fakes= Banned.

If you would care to read, I only stated an opinion on them, as everyone is entitled to. Anyway, my question referred to a specific part of these shoes, inrelation to authentics.

All VIIs have that hole under the jumpman if that's what you're talking about. But why would you wanna buy fakes?

first the thread with the fake XVIIIs, now this

STOP POSTING FAKES SHOTTYBLOOD

smh.gif

does it matter they are fake so technically they arent real 7s.
but to answer your question yes all 7s have that little "hole" on them.
smh for copping fakes.

WITH A THREAD LIKE THIS I WOULD BE LESS CONCERN ABOUT SOMEONE TYPING WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON
laugh.gif
BUT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION YES ALL OF THE AJ 7'S HAVE THAT "HOLE"YOU'RE REFERRING TO.

i hope you are joking.

comming here and knowing they are fake and yet sill gonna buy em :shakes head:

It doesn't matter if it has the hole or not you still copping fake sneakers, so why ask what features a pair of legit jordans have?

don't ever expect anyone to answer your questions if youre going to support fakes. youre free to do as you please but this board is very anti-fakes. Andyou don't reserve the right to give stonefaces with a thread like this.

congrats, looks like you have become the first ever recipient of the Wozman23 stoneface:

indifferent.gif

Come on dude... Are you telling us you couldn't find any pictures of authentic VII's to compare your fakes too??

Why come to a message board like NikeTalk asking questions about your fake J's?? Why put yourself through that?? You know you are going to get flamed!

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom