Do Americans know what a Poutine is?

i keep pronouncing it poon tang in my head. maybe if it was fried shrimp with gravy and cheese, it'd make more sense.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Poutine =
pimp.gif

Canada =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

La Bellle Province in Quebec makes the greatest poutine I have ever had.

A&W makes a decent one. Cheese curd is used in poutine.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

I think Cherry Valley in NY makes something similar and they call it a couch potato. Haven't tried it but it sounds delicious.

they do .. amazing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

19191.jpg

You can eat healthy twigs, berries and watercress every day of your life and then get shot...so what was it all for then? Point is, we're all gonna die anyway...might as well eat good while we here so %$+! yo Surgeon General
laugh.gif

Havent seen u post a grip. But ya this looks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

How do you pronounce poutine? Is it poo-teen or poo-tain?

Poo-teen.

I expected one answer. Why did you have to answer twice? I don't understand. You're trying a little too hard to impress me or something? Jesus, I hateit when people repeat things.
smh.gif

last time i was in montreal i had a BBQ Chicken Poutine..yes that means BBQ chicken/gravy/Cheese Curds/Fries. BOMB. im out

How do you pronounce poutine? Is it poo-teen or poo-tain?

Poo-teen.

I expected one answer. Why did you have to answer twice? I don't understand. You're trying a little too hard to impress me or something? Jesus, I hate it when people repeat things.
smh.gif
Chill, I never noticed you had an answer already.

Notice how our replies are 1 minute apart

I expected one answer. Why did you have to answer twice? I don't understand. You're trying a little too hard to impress me or something? Jesus, I hate it when people repeat things.
smh.gif

11hdlbl.jpg

That might actually be decent......minus the cheese curds tho. Maybe splash some shredded cheddar on them or somethin', and that would be good more thanlikely.

AJ, when the hell you get back fam? Haven't seen you post in a grip...

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

La Bellle Province in Quebec makes the greatest poutine I have ever had.

A&W makes a decent one. Cheese curd is used in poutine.
QFT x 1000, This man speaks the truth. Their poutine is like crack and you can customize it with nearly everything. I make sure to hit up atleastonce whenever im in Montreal/Quebec City.

I was in Vancouver last Monday for the Americas Most Wanted Tour (cancelled) and I saw that on the menu but I had no idea what it was, so I got 'Zainstead. Maybe next time.

Last time I was in Vancouver I had this.. It was really good at first but I got sick of it really fast. Considering how drunk I was, I definitely killed itthough.

Quebec is definitely where it's at
pimp.gif
I remember on my grade 8graduation trip to Quebec, I ate poutine like everyday
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom