Do any Ntera wear contacts.

I wore contacts in high school but slowly transitioned to glasses. Too many late nights studying and glasses are much more convenient.

But I'm currently working at my company's manufacturing facilities and I have to wear safety glasses whenever I'm not in the office. I hate wearing two pairs of glasses at once so I've been wearing my contacts. They've been killing me b, so much damn irritation.

I won't be eligible for a prescription update for another few months. Any recommendations to help with the dryness and irritation?

I wore contacts in high school but slowly transitioned to glasses. Too many late nights studying and glasses are much more convenient.

But I'm currently working at my company's manufacturing facilities and I have to wear safety glasses whenever I'm not in the office. I hate wearing two pairs of glasses at once so I've been wearing my contacts. They've been killing me b, so much damn irritation.

I won't be eligible for a prescription update for another few months. Any recommendations to help with the dryness and irritation?

Never had dryness issues with Acuvue Oasys.

I work in manufacturing and our company provides us with an optician who visits the site two times a month. We can go to him and get a new pair of glasses once a year. They have regular frames with side shields as well as full on safety frames. Really convenient

^yeah, that's one solution.

I don't know the law in the US but in the UK your employer needs to supply appropriate safety equipment - and that includes prescription safety glasses if necessary. There's never that much choice but there should be a few to choose from so you can get something comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom