Do any of you drive a Nissan 350Z? Opinions?

350Z's are 
pimp.gif
Ive always liked them. Future classics imo...

hella_dumped_350z_5.jpg

hella_dumped_350z_6.jpg

Z's with good fitment =
pimp.gif

I used to work for Nissan dealership and got to test drive lots of 350s.  Great car Id say!  Drives great, roomy interior, quality material used, nice engine with power, great on gas mileage... etc.
Also manual trans on these are wonderful and fun to drive.

I used to work for Nissan dealership and got to test drive lots of 350s.  Great car Id say!  Drives great, roomy interior, quality material used, nice engine with power, great on gas mileage... etc.
Also manual trans on these are wonderful and fun to drive.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

I drive a white 03. Dope car but there are days where I'll be like "I want a Jeep."

I drive a 2006 mt base redline. Fun car to drive, but sometime you need the extra space.  Compared to other cars in its class (like the s2000 or the rx-
glasses.gif
i preferred the the 350. Just felt the s2000 was too small and the rx-8 had no power. My next car will be a four door, but I will keep the 350 as a weekend car.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

I drive a white 03. Dope car but there are days where I'll be like "I want a Jeep."

I drive a 2006 mt base redline. Fun car to drive, but sometime you need the extra space.  Compared to other cars in its class (like the s2000 or the rx-
glasses.gif
i preferred the the 350. Just felt the s2000 was too small and the rx-8 had no power. My next car will be a four door, but I will keep the 350 as a weekend car.

nice, car, the 370z though has made the 350z show its age, esp performance wise.

the Z >>> G, but once you fix up the G a bit, it really shines.

nice, car, the 370z though has made the 350z show its age, esp performance wise.

the Z >>> G, but once you fix up the G a bit, it really shines.

Only reason i would get the G is because of what you get compared to the Z, as far as extra features and comfort.

Only reason i would get the G is because of what you get compared to the Z, as far as extra features and comfort.

+1 on them being future classics.

i'm not too fond of them.

but they are dope, nonetheless...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

+1 on them being future classics.

i'm not too fond of them.

but they are dope, nonetheless...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom