Do any of you guys tan?

I tanned for about 4 years. I haven't been tanning in about 1 year, and really have no intentions of going back. The main reason i did it was to clear upmy skin(face) from acne. I found, when i tanned, i got less acne, and if i did have a bit, it was not as noticeable. Come summer time though, i sleep outside.Being tan FTW

Originally Posted by So Authentic

tanning to be darker is so stupid.
indifferent.gif

Then what do you tan for then?

I have befor spring break and vactions. But thats just because my sister owns her own tanning bed, so its free to use.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by SkyyPilot

Originally Posted by Rafool

I have, just for the hell of it.

I have light skin so just wanted to experiment.

Stupid mistake that I'll never do again.

Care to elaborate why it was a stupid mistake you'll never do again? Just curious.

I've never gone tanning, but understand why some do. People are ODing it though.
I tanned for more than I should have for my first time. Came out looking like Mr. Krabs.

That was my stupid mistake. I don't need to go tanning anyway, but nothing against tanning.
Mr. Krabs
roll.gif

I was thinking about it...kinda scared about melanoma but i figure its like smoking stoggs...unless you do it all the time then ur fine

People's self-esteem level is something else
smh.gif

But I the Mike Epps complexion. So i defitnely don't need a tan....

nope i like my white skin. i don't even think tan skin looks all that nice, white > tan imo.

Back
Top Bottom