Do any others identify themselves as "emo?"

If so, is it by choice or because of circumstances in your life that you have become that way? Would you consider yourself to be a recluse?

If not, rate your level of happiness. Do you have a good life? Do you have a good social life, support system, do you get yambs, are you doing well for yourself financially (if working) or academically (if a student)? Do you listen to a lot of Future and "turn up" music?

Last edited:
Dude.

Emo kids don't turn up.

We turn down to some Danny Glover, Tyler the Creator or Arcade Fire. We like yambs, but only if they break our hearts and let us down like our dads and everyone else did in our lives. That's all people are good for anyway... They'll all let us down at some point.

|I Is our favorite smiley and death is always around the corner.

All of my lights are off and the only light in my life right now is the glare from my laptop screen in this cold, cold room.

You don't even know.

You don't even know what it means to be emo. So just lock this thread and go home Roger.

Last edited:
#sadboiz

If so, is it by choice or because of circumstances in your life that you have become that way? Would you consider yourself to be a recluse?

If not, rate your level of happiness. Do you have a good life? Do you have a good social life, support system, do you get yambs, are you doing well for yourself financially (if working) or academically (if a student)? Do you listen to a lot of Future and "turn up" music?

my friends call me emo. well used to a lot more, not as much anymore.

I suffer from da depression. I'm a recluse by definition but I don't feel like I am all the time.

my life is okay, I won't complain. I have plenty of acquaintances, few friends. getting buns has not been a problem since like 9th grade. I am not a broke boy but I would love more income. not in school.

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, the past few months it's been mostly Donald Glover, Lil Bibby, Beach House, My Morning Jacket, Mac Miller (Delusional Thomas and WMWTSO), Migos, and a heavy dose of Yung Lean.

I don't turn up though, unless I'm playing Madden.

Back
Top Bottom