Do Kobe VI Grinches Exist in Canada? preferably Van

Hey, I gotta get a pair of Kobe VI grinch's, Are they being sold in canada? I dont wanna order them for 300$ on ebay if I can get them here. I dont live near a store that carries anything worth buyin. I live closest to Vancouver. Any help would be great!

Hey, I gotta get a pair of Kobe VI grinch's, Are they being sold in canada? I dont wanna order them for 300$ on ebay if I can get them here. I dont live near a store that carries anything worth buyin. I live closest to Vancouver. Any help would be great!

Don't know about Van, but Toronto has them at a few locations...

Please don't order them for $300+ ... Definitely not worth more than cdn retail PERIOD. 

Check your local champs FL and nike store (if there are nike stores in van)... Probably metrotown is a good place to start. 

Don't know about Van, but Toronto has them at a few locations...

Please don't order them for $300+ ... Definitely not worth more than cdn retail PERIOD. 

Check your local champs FL and nike store (if there are nike stores in van)... Probably metrotown is a good place to start. 

Saw them at footlocker on robson st when they released. don't know if they still have them though.

Saw them at footlocker on robson st when they released. don't know if they still have them though.

I agree with jonas, definitely not worth $300+.

Your best bet on getting these are local FL & Champs.
If they don't carry it, have them stock locate & deliver it to you.

I agree with jonas, definitely not worth $300+.

Your best bet on getting these are local FL & Champs.
If they don't carry it, have them stock locate & deliver it to you.

Yeah man, try to stock locate them.
Still have about 6 pairs sitting in my store (TO)
Del Sols actually sold really well at my location. I dunno why I'm surprised, just didnt think they would go so fast I guess

Yeah man, try to stock locate them.
Still have about 6 pairs sitting in my store (TO)
Del Sols actually sold really well at my location. I dunno why I'm surprised, just didnt think they would go so fast I guess

i tried to stock locate at my local FL and they said if its a shoe they don't carry they can't order it :l

i tried to stock locate at my local FL and they said if its a shoe they don't carry they can't order it :l

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

Dude! Those people are dumb, they were probably too lazy to check their Sku book.
Here is the Footlocker Canada SKU (straight from my box):
41-00467-3-04 110

The last 3 digits of that number are the size (mine are sz 11).
Example: sz 10= 100
              sz 9.5= 095

Don't take no for an answer! But since you have this information, you should be good.
Hope you get a pair man, this shoe is amazing!

Dude! Those people are dumb, they were probably too lazy to check their Sku book.
Here is the Footlocker Canada SKU (straight from my box):
41-00467-3-04 110

The last 3 digits of that number are the size (mine are sz 11).
Example: sz 10= 100
              sz 9.5= 095

Don't take no for an answer! But since you have this information, you should be good.
Hope you get a pair man, this shoe is amazing!

im a size 11 too! they weren't allowed to check for it, said it is a new policy. I don't wanna pay 300 on ebay for em either

im a size 11 too! they weren't allowed to check for it, said it is a new policy. I don't wanna pay 300 on ebay for em either

SMH. Are you serious, they said that garbage to you.
Well either way they wrong and this so called "policy" is false.

Go check with another store, since you've got the sku.

SMH. Are you serious, they said that garbage to you.
Well either way they wrong and this so called "policy" is false.

Go check with another store, since you've got the sku.

WOW! What FL is this? That is ridiculous!
Ok, tell them that you want this shoe, and for them to do a delivery order.
Its $10 extra, but it gets shipped to your crib.
I don't know of any "new" policy regarding deliveries so hopefully that works

WOW! What FL is this? That is ridiculous!
Ok, tell them that you want this shoe, and for them to do a delivery order.
Its $10 extra, but it gets shipped to your crib.
I don't know of any "new" policy regarding deliveries so hopefully that works

after some complaining and being pushy, they will arrive on my doorstop sometime this week!

Glad you got your pair.
Still looking for my size though, not grinch but LBJ 8 xmas.

after some complaining and being pushy, they will arrive on my doorstop sometime this week!

Glad you got your pair.
Still looking for my size though, not grinch but LBJ 8 xmas.

Congrats man.
Glad you got yours.
I'm just waiting for the spring to break these out.
I usually wait a couple years to un'DS stuff, but these are a different story all together

Back
Top Bottom