Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to find that thread so I can find that reply made by PR girl or what ever her name was. I swear, her reply was so similar :lol:

Lol!

Even if she said the exact same thing, if anyone wastes their time and energy doing that, it's going to be a loss. A big one.

Lol. I'm not her. I've visited NT for the past 3 months infrequently. But go on...

What brought you to NT?

Yeezy lyric

"On that independent ****
Trade it all for a husband and some kids
You ever wonder what it all really mean
You ever wonder if you'll find your dreams"

this is one of those threads where I'm sure I could have fun in it but I don't feel like reading 20 pages.

Public Relations

as in Public Relations REPresentative

you got that KellyREP ???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What brought you to NT?

Can't remember exactly. Was a Google search about the eurasian kid who went on a killing spree.

I like some men forums. Bodybuilding and Rooshvforum. One leads you to the others. I don't like the others so much because it's mostly female bashing. I've never posted in them but they're mostly about "smashing."

I like them because I've always had male friends. It's a comfort zone. Having male perspectives, etc.

Last edited:
Lol!

Even if she said the exact same thing, if anyone wastes their time and energy doing that, it's going to be a loss. A big one.

Lol. I'm not her. I've visited NT for the past 3 months infrequently. But go on...
You like guys with muscles and an uncanny personality? PM me :wink:

I don't think shes faking though folks. Yall need to stop running away every woman that comes here :lol:

Last edited:
I've tried to stay out of this disaster but how in the blue hell could meth know you're really a woman?

Kelly make the tsem happy and post a quick pic, we know what all of our 5 girls look like, is a comfort zone thang.

Kelly make the tsem happy and post a quick pic, we know what all of our 5 girls look like, is a comfort zone thang.

How, after all this, do you expect ME to post a picture and BE COMFORTABLE?

I don't know what happened to PR girl but it doesn't sound good. Lol.

The reason I don't post has nothing to do with looks. It's so I can be honest without compromising my privacy.

Please. >D :lol:

If you really were a female, my game would've broken down that weak **** you tried to run on your man and got rejected over early.

View media item 1218774
View media item 1218775
The first part I would've broken down is your need for attention. As much as you keep coming in here to get PMs and pic requests, it's obvious you need attention to feed your fragile ego and keep that morale up. You toot your little horn to the point that it comes off as overcompensating for areas that you lack in. No one's perfect, but when you have to start off with a description of yourself AND a list of attributes, not letting your personality tell the story, that's when you lost.

You thought dude was gonna be sitting around crying his eyes out over losing a "virgin" who made it all the way to 26, remained pure and had her **** together, but found out you're replaceable and that replacement had you looking in the mirror like... "wait, he thinks I'm on THAT level." Yeah Ma, he did. That I'ma do a vagina lockout NBA style ain't working in 2014. Dudes can hop on the internet and build a stable in no time. You're placing value in something that's common.

Then you wanna play the the role of the poor little female that got your feelings hurt, yet felt the need to rip another female apart based on her looks. :rolleyes :smh: How shallow is that? Weaker than one ply. You want sympathy and people to validate your loss of cool, yet you come in here and keep it halfway real.

I'm not a female basher to any degree, but women don't get a pass for tomfoolery Ma. I can't speak for the women on this board that have BEEN here for a minute, but I will tell you this, no matter their status or what car they drive, they play it waaaaaay cooler than you. You came in and self-destructed in your very first thread.

Last edited:
Didn't read. Too much. You still lose.

If you really were a female, my game would've broken down that weak **** you tried to run on your man and got rejected over early.

View media item 1218774
View media item 1218775
The first part I would've broken down is your need for attention. As much as you keep coming in here to get PMs and pic requests, it's obvious you need attention to feed your fragile ego and keep that morale up. You toot your little horn to the point that it comes off as overcompensating for areas that you lack in. No one's perfect, but when you have to start off with a description of yourself AND a list of attributes, not letting your personality tell the story, that's when you lost.

You thought dude was gonna be sitting around crying his eyes out over losing a "virgin" who made it all the way to 26, remained pure and had her **** together, but found out you're replaceable and that replacement had you looking in the mirror like... "wait, he thinks I'm on THAT level." Yeah Ma, he did. That I'ma do a vagina lockout NBA style ain't working in 2014. Dudes can hop on the internet and build a stable in no time. You're placing value in something that's common.

Then you wanna play the the role of the poor little female that got your feelings hurt, yet felt the need to rip another female apart based on her looks. :rolleyes :smh: How shallow is that? Weaker than one ply. You want sympathy and people to validate your loss of cool, yet you come in here and keep it halfway real.

I'm not a female basher to any degree, but women don't get a pass for tomfoolery Ma. I can't speak for the women on this board that have BEEN here for a minute, but I will tell you this, no matter their status or what car they drive, they play it waaaaaay cooler than you. You came in and self-destructed in your very first thread.

View media item 1218774
View media item 1218775

View media item 1218789

Calling you vain and saying no man wants you isn't validating you. I posted in this thread, yet I have no desire to see your pics. I have nothing against you though. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom