Do not Drink and Drive.

I just got home .. I was drinking and got hit, no i did not hit them they fled the scene. I'm so shook right now NT. I will never drink and drive again.I feel like %+%@ right now. I also have to explain to my parents why I got into an accident.

eek.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I feel like %+%@ right now. I'm an idiot. I'm a %!#!#%* f(explitive). I hate my self.

bring the hate NT, honestly, make me feel lower then dirt. I am dirt.

:/ i deserve death.

well....if you got hit and it wasnt your fault what does drinking and driving have to do with this?

but yeah drinking and driving is bad.

can you get banned for name calling? even if you are talking to yourself?

Originally Posted by IJJ87

deserve death? that's kinda pushing it, don't you think?

My mom got hit by a drunk driver when i was 7 or 8. I remember the feeling of why mommy wasn't home.

I'm seriously an idiot. i'm still done, right now. its just an overwhelmeing feeeling. its just like, why did i do this?" why ? i feeldisgusting

will never drink and drive again, i used to when i was younger, got pulled over and didnt even get arrested........crazy stuff, i realized then and there i waslucky as hell and should never do it again.

op relax everyone does stupid things....learn from it and better yourself.

Drunk driving is not cool. My grandma got killed by a drunk driver. Glad you made it home safe though.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

laugh.gif

calm down though bro it's not that serious..at least you didn't get a DUI man.

a fire man pulled over and luckily he helped me out instead of callin his homies. he is a great man. I deserve a dui and a suspension of my license. i feellike turning myself in. :/ i'm never doing this again.

I feel you but at least unlike most idiots at least you learned a lesson. Others would say something dumb like "I'll just drink earlier or less"or some dumb excuse. Props OP

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

laugh.gif

calm down though bro it's not that serious..at least you didn't get a DUI man.

a fire man pulled over and luckily he helped me out instead of callin his homies. he is a great man. I deserve a dui and a suspension of my license. i feel like turning myself in. :/ i'm never doing this again.

Well you are human my man. Take this as a learning experience and let others around you know the dangers of drink and driving. Glad your ok.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

:/ i deserve death.

CHILL. emotional drunks are the worst kind.

I'm not emotional. I just feel like $+#% man. i could've killed someone. i'm not made out to be in the pen. i'm way to small. pause.

You learnt a lesson.

Glad you are ok.

Wishing death upon yourself is going a tad far.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

OP, just be glad you made it home safely

it could have been way worse

& yes, please don't drive drunk. Try to avoid it as much as possible

yes i am drunk right now, but i also try to avoid driving while drinking as much as possible. I'm shook =\

IDK how old you are but honestly if you at a friend house, just crash there. i'm donating mad money to an organization tomorrow ..

Stay home and crash .. don't drive. sleep in your car. honestly you'll feel like the man tomorrow.

Listen up, all you can do is move forward. The past is forever gone, you can't do %*+# about it.

The only REAL thing you can do is learn from it and MOVE FORWARD.

Fix your car and move on. It won't even be a big deal a year from now...

I am drunk right now, my friend drove home, he had not been drinking and explained tio the officer thsat he is trying to become a firefighter. I get homealright.

Always have a desginatedc driver.

Back
Top Bottom