Do NT admins ban frauds? Vol. thekidep22 = where's my money?

moe200069

Supporter
I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but an NT member recently frauded me for a few bucks. I PM'd a few admins about this and gave them a rundown of thesituationl requesting that they ban the guy or give him some kind of consequence. A little immature and childish, but I just dont want this guy frauding anymore NTers. However, still I see this guy signing in to view Niketalk. What gives?

I have definitely been a frequent browser/purchaser of the Buy/Sell forum using both paypal and money order. However, it's hard to do so now when theforum has a handful of scoundrels and they're not being checked.

whats the situation?

plus if they ban him, he'll just create a new sn and be frauding people in another 3 months. only thing you can really do is warn people about dude.

What's the specific situation that you and thekidep have been involved in? What did you purchase from him and how much did you pay?

I hope you get this problem resolved ASAP, b/c we don't want anymore Properlive type of frauds running around NT.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

i need popcorn.. who has popcorn??

nah..no need for popcorn. for the amount of money i was frauded for, it's simply not worth any big deal, i just dont want this cat going around stealingpeople's money.

Originally Posted by doosta45

whats the situation?

plus if they ban him, he'll just create a new sn and be frauding people in another 3 months. only thing you can really do is warn people about dude.

i made a thread about it about a month back. i'll do a cliff notes:

-Sent NT member (thekidep22) $90 money order for Jordan 1 Sapphires
-I sent it priority so i had it tracked and he received it on August 29, 2009
-week goes by, i ask if he sent out the shoes yet no response from him
-i AIM the SN he provided in the B/S thread he posted, it turns out to be his "brother": his "brother's" SN is Finesse185
-his brother gives me his "real" SN, it's YungMatt79 or something like that yet this guy never signs on

So it's been almost a month, and he hasnt contacted me at all whatsoever.

I'm not gonna post his full name, only his first. It's Eliano. He stays out in New York in the Jamaica/Hollis area. Watch out for folks with thatname, living in that area with B/S threads.

First mistake you made was sending it money order. No matter what, always use paypal or moneybookers. That way your money is always safe. You only are supposedto use money orders for people you really know in real life. They do need to use a IP ban or something on him. I hope you got your cash back.

It's Eliano. He stays out in New York in the Jamaica/Hollis area.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom