Do or Did You Cheat in College or High School.....?

cheated in high school

and yes I cheated in college. But only in some math and science courses

I know it was wrong, but
embarassed.gif
ehh, it was kinda easy to get away with while I was in college.

I'm being honest
nerd.gif

Not like it matters now. I graduated and working now. 

Everyone who has gone through an engineering program at a top school has cheated in some way or form.

It was pretty rampant in my school.

not so much in HS but did it a few times in college. cheating in bs, theory related courses is one thing (which my major was full of) but cheating on stuff that is actually practical is one thing I never did.

Let me tell you guys I wasn't sure what I wanted to major in when I was in College my first year so I cheated in most classes and that was the worst mistake of my life. Now I want to major in Computer engineering and I need to take so many maths that I cant even pass the most basic math since I cheated the whole way. Now I struggle so much for this basic precal imagine when I get to cal2? Don't cheat guys. You will regret it.

I probably cheated in every HS class I had.

You would think "smart"students don't cheat but I would say about 85% of the students in my AP classes cheated.

Never cheated in college though.

Too scared of the consequences of getting caught.

i'm more surprised at people who don't cheat

stressing out over an institution that doesn't care whether you pass or not

it all depends on the situation for me, if the class is setup where it's easy to cheat, i will

if it's setup where it's easier to just take the test straight up, i will

if i know the info well enough, i'd rather cheat and be on my way, it's more of a time issue than not knowing for me

Never did anything beyond the ol' write a few notes on the inside palm of your hand trick. Cheating wasn't easy, but it was definitely possible. I was surprised at the amount of people that admitted to cheating in HS when I met ppl my freshman year in college. Made a bit salty, but it also made me wish I would've done some more during hs.

I feel like i know everything i need to know in life and in college i cant cheat since it my future job !$*$ and its something that i need to learn. But @%%% hs i cheated all the %%!+#+$ time
pimp.gif

not in high school but all the time in college, I don't care Judge me if you want....
Quantitative Business Analysis was just too much for the kid lol
Got my Degree in Business Administration an proud of it!!!!!!

I only cheated in one class in HS, and it was Latin 4 senior year. It was class right after my lunch period, so myself and this girl would go get fried on our lunch period, and then come back stoned. Our teacher was a new woman who was sort of goofy and just learning how to teach, so she was lenient. She also just got in a relationship (let's just say it looked as if it was her first ever), so she was distracted by that the first couple semesters, so all in all, I didn't learn or try to learn anything for the first half of the school year. Well, she broke up with her boyfriend, and I think she possibly was taken advantage of by the class, so she went from 0-60 in terms of assignments, and to be honest, I was getting left behind, word to Tim LaHaye.

Obviously, as you would expect, there were a lot of incredibly studious kids in a Latin 4 class who were doing quite well, so I was leaching off them to the fullest extent by looking at papers and coaxing people into helping me, but we had a take home exam that was really long and we had to write entire essays in Latin and I wasn't built for that, so I get to class that day empty handed, ready to just eat my zero. As the class is ending all the papers are on her desk, and I was hanging around after class to see if I could weasel my way into an extension, but she was the first one to shuffle out of the class when the bell rang, so I did the only thing a horrible person would do. I went through the papers looking for anyone who wrote in pencil, and I just erased this dude's name and wrote mine.

Cut to a couple weeks later, our teacher is handing out the papers and she says to the dude who was one of her top students, "Skylar, I'm surprised that you didn't hand this in, you do realize that this is __%(can't remember how much exactly) of your grade. Skylar starts saying "I did do it!" and her not really believing him, and after a couple minutes of back and forth, Skylar starts crying. I had to keep the poker face for self preservation, and to be honest, the 18 year old sociopath in me started to actually giggle about it. This is something I have felt bad about ever since I matured, and I honestly wish I could apologize to the guy.

Didn't cheat in high school.  Catholic highschool was super strict

It was really easy to cheat in college so i did it all the time.  90% of most jobs is on job training learned.  If i forget how to calculate deluded earnings per share....i just look it up at my job.  Don't feel slightly bad about cheating either.  A lot of people did it....if you aren't cheating, you're not trying.

Originally Posted by hugebird

I only cheated in one class in HS, and it was Latin 4 senior year. It was class right after my lunch period, so myself and this girl would go get fried on our lunch period, and then come back stoned. Our teacher was a new woman who was sort of goofy and just learning how to teach, so she was lenient. She also just got in a relationship (let's just say it looked as if it was her first ever), so she was distracted by that the first couple semesters, so all in all, I didn't learn or try to learn anything for the first half of the school year. Well, she broke up with her boyfriend, and I think she possibly was taken advantage of by the class, so she went from 0-60 in terms of assignments, and to be honest, I was getting left behind, word to Tim LaHaye.

Obviously, as you would expect, there were a lot of incredibly studious kids in a Latin 4 class who were doing quite well, so I was leaching off them to the fullest extent by looking at papers and coaxing people into helping me, but we had a take home exam that was really long and we had to write entire essays in Latin and I wasn't built for that, so I get to class that day empty handed, ready to just eat my zero. As the class is ending all the papers are on her desk, and I was hanging around after class to see if I could weasel my way into an extension, but she was the first one to shuffle out of the class when the bell rang, so I did the only thing a horrible person would do. I went through the papers looking for anyone who wrote in pencil, and I just erased this dude's name and wrote mine.

Cut to a couple weeks later, our teacher is handing out the papers and she says to the dude who was one of her top students, "Skylar, I'm surprised that you didn't hand this in, you do realize that this is __%(can't remember how much exactly) of your grade. Skylar starts saying "I did do it!" and her not really believing him, and after a couple minutes of back and forth, Skylar starts crying. I had to keep the poker face for self preservation, and to be honest, the 18 year old sociopath in me started to actually giggle about it. This is something I have felt bad about ever since I matured, and I honestly wish I could apologize to the guy.
alien.gif
ok, now that was crossing the line

Cheated in High School in French...made a cheat sheet for every test
laugh.gif
. Teacher was a old lady so she never paid attention to what was going on in class. Passed with a A
pimp.gif

Didn't cheat in HS.

College was another story though.  In some of my accounting classes before we put our books away for the exam, I would put bookmarks and highlight key passages and terms in the chapters I have to review for the test.  I usually put my books beneath my desk when test time starts.  While the professor was away and out of the classroom I would look down, get to my book(s), and swiftly but carefully turn to the marked pages to look up the answers to some of the most stumping questions.  I had to do it quickly before the professor gets back.
laugh.gif

Always cheated,

Specially this year, plus having that iPhone 4S. I just get my phone out take a pic of my neighbor's paper. #*%@ looks perfect!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cheated on my spanish regents earned me a advanced High school doploma
pimp.gif
, I still cheat til this day so what big deal wanna fight?

Back
Top Bottom