Do people still think Derek Fisher is good?

Can't wait to see every point guard in the West destroy the Lakers
laugh.gif

i can't believe you bumped your own thread just cause of the last post lets see if cp3 continues this type of performance which i doubt

i can't believe you bumped your own thread just cause of the last post lets see if cp3 continues this type of performance which i doubt

not being a real point guard, guys useless when hes not making shots, how often do you think thats been this year 
laugh.gif

this guy never gets blamed for anything, you can bet if the lakers happen to not make the finals this year, you sure as hell wont hear any laker fans mentioning his name
30t6p3b.gif

no matter how poor he shoots, dumb fouls he commits, or plays he gives up on due to flopping and getting the obvious no call

not being a real point guard, guys useless when hes not making shots, how often do you think thats been this year 
laugh.gif

this guy never gets blamed for anything, you can bet if the lakers happen to not make the finals this year, you sure as hell wont hear any laker fans mentioning his name
30t6p3b.gif

no matter how poor he shoots, dumb fouls he commits, or plays he gives up on due to flopping and getting the obvious no call

Originally Posted by doyung9

He's good because anytime you're even within an arm's length of him when he's shooting, he's gonna throw his arms to the side, kick his feet out and get the foul call... regardless of the fact that he hasn't actually been fouled on a jumper since 1999.

You can't teach that kind of skill.
agreed. Can't forget his Defense. Easily top 5 of floppers in the NBA. We all know he's going to fall down against a fastbreak no matter what. If flopping was a stat he would be at the top of the list. Every team needs a flopper of his magnitude to succeed.

Originally Posted by doyung9

He's good because anytime you're even within an arm's length of him when he's shooting, he's gonna throw his arms to the side, kick his feet out and get the foul call... regardless of the fact that he hasn't actually been fouled on a jumper since 1999.

You can't teach that kind of skill.
agreed. Can't forget his Defense. Easily top 5 of floppers in the NBA. We all know he's going to fall down against a fastbreak no matter what. If flopping was a stat he would be at the top of the list. Every team needs a flopper of his magnitude to succeed.

Back
Top Bottom