Do the athletic/baller chicks that you encounter turn you on more than...

.....the made up type that arent athletic one bit?

Im not talkin bout the ripped up shot putters or greco roman wrestling type a chicks either. Im talkin bout chicks who are straight ballers who go off inbasketball with mad handles and an amazing jump shot or a chick with mad hops who can put it down in volleyball? All at the same time not lookin like a horseor a jungle dwelling spear thrower.

Got me thinking cuz i ran into this girl who looks pretty good but when i found out that she was one of calis all time leading scorers when she played in hs,went on to play in college and have a really good career, it totally changed the way i looked at her, making her go from looking good to looking damn fine.

Anyone know what im talkin bout?

Yes I know what you are talkin' about, and yes, cute, sexy, athletic girls make my pants tingle more than a "made up" girl.

it's kind of a mixed bag cause a good amount of female basketball players are lawnmowers

Originally Posted by Nash

it's kind of a mixed bag cause a good amount of female basketball players are lawnmowers
I AGREE for example skylar diggins

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the flyest chicks I've ever met played volleyball, volleyball girls grow da booty too.

Bianca Cruz softball Arizona State

bianca_cruz_arizona_state_maxim.jpg

49c1461b4fc4e.jpg

Claudia Porras (UTEP womens basketball)
attachment.php
claudiaporras4.jpg

attachment.php

at Conference USA Tourney couple yrs back why me and Pam Ward (espn broadcaster) both looked at each other and said "Damn" when we first saw her
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

this summer at the Y there was this girl hoopin at the court by me.....I was peepin her....Asked her to play one on one, she had handles, footwork, basics, anda J.....thought about her for like a week! Finally when I least expect it, she is up there hoopin! We play again, after were done, ask her to go eat orsomething.....next day go out.....man i was sprung off her hoopin ability and cuteness, but ol girl turned out to be TOO GOOD and kinda boring; soo it kindadied out.

This.

Rarely do I encounter a girl that as skilled as OP describes and very pretty

Originally Posted by Matt53

This.

Rarely do I encounter a girl that as skilled as OP describes and very pretty
thats what im gettin at, an average chick is all of a sudden a 8 or a 9 because they can ball

kinda when chicks like them dudes who play on a good football team or basketball team at a major university, not be tyson beckford and still have chickssweatin him cuz he can ball

Athletic but who know how to dress, I can't roll with a chick who stays with sweats n b-ball shorts

Back
Top Bottom