do the authentic onfield fitteds look better

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

So you think this hat won't look plain without the stickers?
new-era-la-dodgers-on-field-cap-royal-7561-p.jpg

bedazzle it if it looks plain to you.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

99% of the entire world will think you're a clown for wearing stickers on your cap. Keep the hologram under the bill and throw everything else away. Only people I see wearing stickers are hoodlums who are stuck in 2003 and 14 year old hypebeasts

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention putting the stickers under the brim

i used to throw the size sticker under the brim once in a blue, but I get fidgety and eventually rip it off only to discover a circular imperfection that should have bee a clean grey underbrim.

i will never fall for the snapback trend. mah head too big so i look stupid with them lmao

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Gold Sticker > ______________.

$%*@ what yall think.

basically.

even new era recognizes that da gold sticker is part of their DNA....

alot of ya are simply squares....

so if were squares then the ones who leave em on are hicks

I leave the stickers besides the price. It helps keep my hat clean since I'm not touching the actual fabric. I like my hats clean since most of my hats are limited. The only hat I wore out is my world series giants hat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

I find New Eras fit inconsistently .. Idk. Might just be me.

noticed this too in Lids when i was trying on fitteds... For some reason the Cincinnati Reds fitted was OD big on when i grabbed a 7 5/8. It;s been irking me for a minute lol

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

They look better with no stickers, except the hologram.
Fixed. Still baffles me why people still leave the gold/black sticker on as a lame way to look "fresh". 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Gold Sticker > ______________.

$%*@ what yall think.

basically.

even new era recognizes that da gold sticker is part of their DNA....

alot of ya are simply squares....

if da gold sticker is part of der DNA why don't they sew that $!!% on?

i'm sorry i'd rather be a square and take the size tags off my close than be a corn and leave em on.

its crazy how much the mind set has changed. Back in the day if you took the sticker off dudes would clown on you so hardddd.

Originally Posted by megatron

trash the size and price sticker, keep the hologram till it falls off
man, how naive of me to think i was the only one

I leave everything on except the price. And when the sticker starts looking raggedy, I cop a new one.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

99% of the entire world will think you're a clown for wearing stickers on your cap. Keep the hologram under the bill and throw everything else away. Only people I see wearing stickers are hoodlums who are stuck in 2003 and 14 year old hypebeasts

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention putting the stickers under the brim

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

yea he wasnt saying putting the gold sticker under the brim, ive seen people do that and its just as stupid as leaving it on top.

he was referring as to the only sticker that should be left on is the little rectangle mlb sticker.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

if your a grown adult and you wear stickers on your hats you shouldn't be taken seriously and people should look at you as an immature little kiddie.

if you're a grown adult and your grammar is so terrible you dont know the difference between your as a possessive and you are you shouldn't be taken seriously and people should look at you as an immature little kiddie. i know i wont take them seriously
wink.gif

wear it how you want to

Back
Top Bottom