Do the Right Thing "Nike Appreciation" Thread

^ incidentally, in the digital remaster of this 20-year-old film, they treaked the 'temp' of the film, making it less warm... which is strangeconsidering Spike intentionally made the film have an orange tint to give the impression of how hot it was. Not that it was a bad thing... Other than that, itlooked great.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ incidentally, in the digital remaster of this 20-year-old film, they treaked the 'temp' of the film, making it less warm... which is strange considering Spike intentionally made the film have an orange tint to give the impression of how hot it was. Not that it was a bad thing... Other than that, it looked great.

that sucks to hear, the colors in the film is what makes me like a lot of Spike Lee joints.

^ It didn't bother me that much, but I hear ya... Spike was a part of this remaster, so he had to have given it the 'go'... like I said,it still looked great.

Originally Posted by aaronj

this is def one of my fav movies, i asked hollywood video if i could buy it off of them and of course they said no. smh.
but jae oh en, where did you pick those shirts up from?

... or you coiuld have just googled "Do the Right Thing DVD" and bought a brand new one on your own

Originally Posted by jae oh en

gotthatfire- will do sir. i ordered it just now.

aaronj- i picked them up at NTSF. they were on sale for 19 dollars each. niketown only had 3 left when i went a week or two ago. your best bet is to call your nearest niketown/nikestore. they are nike sportswear tee's, i'll post up product/style #'s when i get home later.

Any update on the style # for those?
nerd.gif

Just copped the shirts from the SPorts Zone around my way. Called yesterday and the girl told me that they had shipped them back to the warehouse due to notselling. I walk in there today and talk my friend who's manager and he said he doesn't know what she was talking about .
roll.gif

They had a XL and 3XL in black left, and a 3XL and 4XL in the white left.
3840890537_46f86bbc67.jpg

Here are the tags for those interested in calling Nike:
Black:
3841678874_3259cd2449.jpg

White:
3840884933_134a06434f.jpg

Gotta love the prices and Sports Zone being tax free daily. With a little discount came to$16 and some change for both.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom