Do we really need Jeezy AND Ricky Rawss?

goldnboi7

Banned
*listenin 2 "Umma Do Me rmx* I mean, I phux with both of em, but the more I listen 2 both, the more I see they pretty much exactly alike...(slow flow?check. adlibs? check. yayo talk? you know it...) and its like...if you switched a Jeezy verse with a Ross verse (and took out the adlibs) unless they shoutedout where they from or sumthin, I know good and twatdamn well you couldn't tell the difference. Ion know...am I crazy?

Jeezy's swag>>>>>>>Ross's swag.......(NH).

I can tell the difference between a Jeezy verse and a Ross verse.

they both need to put the mic down and stop poisoning our youth.

too many think it's cool to be dopeboyz
smh.gif
@ impressionable young men

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

I enjoy listening to both, but if I had to choose one, I'd kick Ross off the bridge.

laugh.gif
hell naw.....

well i check for ross over jeezy his word play is sickenin to me jeezy got them adlibs but that's
the only wow effect he gives me.

well the hood does love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy.........and oh yeah Yeezy. So I guess we dont need Rick Reezy

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

well the hood does love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy.........and oh yeah Yeezy. So I guess we dont need Rick Reezy

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

what we DONT need is rocko and gorilla zoe...
laugh.gif
dont let me make my list of folk the rap game don'tneed...have a *substitution* usin up his post limit and $#!+...

Ross is actually pretty nice on the mic . I never knew until here recently. Check that new joint "Mecca of the Trill" with Freeway.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom