Do y'all dudes have any advice on how to reduce sweating?

I sweat a lot and was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to keep from sweating so much. I'm not over weight or anything and all the deodorant/antiperspirant I've tried doesn't work.

I sweat a lot and was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to keep from sweating so much. I'm not over weight or anything and all the deodorant/antiperspirant I've tried doesn't work.

Use that Certain Dri stuff.

I've never personally used it but every time this thread comes up people swear by the stuff.

Use that Certain Dri stuff.

I've never personally used it but every time this thread comes up people swear by the stuff.

Might be an extremely dumb idea...But, go to a steamroom more often? So that your body will be use to sweating at steamroom temperature, but not outdoor temp...That is unless you live in the dessert.

Might be an extremely dumb idea...But, go to a steamroom more often? So that your body will be use to sweating at steamroom temperature, but not outdoor temp...That is unless you live in the dessert.

When I was in the 8th grade, my pops didn't want me using deodorant so he got me "Tawas" which is from the Philippines but you basically crush "Alum" rocks into little pieces and rub it on your arm pits

When I was in the 8th grade, my pops didn't want me using deodorant so he got me "Tawas" which is from the Philippines but you basically crush "Alum" rocks into little pieces and rub it on your arm pits

Originally Posted by solemunchies

laugh.gif

I remember this.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

laugh.gif

I remember this.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

be less active

Word dude.

stop playing sports if you sweat too much.

But that's the thing, I obviously sweat when I'm working out or playing basketball but I sweat when I'm doing nothing too. I'm sitting at home watching tv or at work and my pits are sweaty.

be less active

Word dude.

But that's the thing, I obviously sweat when I'm working out or playing basketball but I sweat when I'm doing nothing too. I'm sitting at home watching tv or at work and my pits are sweaty.

Originally Posted by bb4 86

be less active

Word dude.

I thought you meant sweat overall, but if just a problem of sweaty pits, you might want to look into different deodorant option.   That Gel stuff doesn't help either.  
Use something dry. 

If that doesn't work and you are very self conscious, then you might have to resort to botox injections to your arm pits. 

They work. 

Originally Posted by bb4 86

be less active

Word dude.

I thought you meant sweat overall, but if just a problem of sweaty pits, you might want to look into different deodorant option.   That Gel stuff doesn't help either.  
Use something dry. 

If that doesn't work and you are very self conscious, then you might have to resort to botox injections to your arm pits. 

They work. 

Back
Top Bottom