Do you believe in break up by association?

So one of my friends just broke up with his gf of about a year. Me and my girl would hang out with them and I also had classes with her. So naturally I ended up becoming friends with his girl. The question is, do I stop being her friend now? We'll be in class together next semester so it could end up being awkward.

So one of my friends just broke up with his gf of about a year. Me and my girl would hang out with them and I also had classes with her. So naturally I ended up becoming friends with his girl. The question is, do I stop being her friend now? We'll be in class together next semester so it could end up being awkward.

nahh not really but you shouldnt be like going out your way to hang out with her if her ex and you are like really really tight friends

nahh not really but you shouldnt be like going out your way to hang out with her if her ex and you are like really really tight friends

Hmm, I've gone through this a few times this year.
We don't hang anymore and I still have their numbers. I don't initiate conversation, but if they text/ call me I'll respond.
But I guess it all depends on how your friend feels about this.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Hmm, I've gone through this a few times this year.
We don't hang anymore and I still have their numbers. I don't initiate conversation, but if they text/ call me I'll respond.
But I guess it all depends on how your friend feels about this.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

If you were naturally friends then I don't see why you should think you should stop being friends with her just because she broke up with your boy.
Since you said it would be awkward then most likely you were friends because of your boy dating her so....

If you were naturally friends then I don't see why you should think you should stop being friends with her just because she broke up with your boy.
Since you said it would be awkward then most likely you were friends because of your boy dating her so....

Back
Top Bottom