Do You Believe In GHOSTS??

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

GHOST are def real.

wth are you guys serious? OK if you dont wanna believe in Aliens yet, that is fine. BUT GHOST ARE REAL. BAD AND GOOD SPIRITS, HAUNTED AREAS. ALL REAL.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
i feel you

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

yes.... to the asian people.... have ever slept on your back, and then knowing you were awake but you cant move or talk?? some nationalities say that a ghost is sitting on you... i have asked other races if it has ever happen to them and they have no idea what the hell im talking about...
called an out of body experience ( I think). happened to me before, some real crazy business. anyone know the real reason why that happens?

no I do not believe in ghosts.

Originally Posted by cycopth

yes.... to the asian people.... have ever slept on your back, and then knowing you were awake but you cant move or talk?? some nationalities say that a ghost is sitting on you... i have asked other races if it has ever happen to them and they have no idea what the hell im talking about...
called an out of body experience ( I think). happened to me before, some real crazy business. anyone know the real reason why that happens?

roll.gif
It's called sleep paralysis. Google it.

**Where do you guys live?**
nerd.gif
Important question

Originally Posted by 425LIVE

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

yes, because i'm filipino, fear of the supernatural is ingrained in us and comes natural to us.

I might be filipino. And I am not afraid of the supernatural...they are afraid of me
smh.gif

I just had a run in with either a ghost or an alien earlier this week....made a thread about it too. But yeah, before then, at my Grandma's house, me, mycousins, and my grandma saw somebody walkin' in the back hallway near the back door when we were watchin' a movie. It looked like they coulda been ateenager, no older than 16, but nobody in the house fit that description, plus everyone was in the livin' room. Me and my older cousin went back there andsaw nothin', but the enitre house saw the "ghost"...

And earlier this week....matter fact, read the story...

Click here

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

roll.gif

nerd.gif
Important question
(I think...
ohwell.gif
). Yeah I looked it up after reading the rest ofthe thread. Thanks.

I believe in ghosts but I've never seen them. (does it count if I was fried?)
My family back home is very superstitious also.

I believe in Aliens also but never have seen any.

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

roll.gif

nerd.gif
Important question
(I think...
ohwell.gif
). Yeah I looked it up after reading the rest of the thread. Thanks.
http://niketalk.com/topic/17957

There you go buddy. Read up.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Sleep Paralysis?

eek.gif
so thats the english term for it
laugh.gif
now the conversation can go longer then a " what the hell you talking about dude?"

read my thread about my experience. http://niketalk.com/topic/78200

A girl that is my friend's cousin died recently, and me being nosy wondered why she passed away.. it just is saddening that people go so soon. I messagedher on myspace saying "rest in peace girl, wish I had a chance to meet you. tell my sis I said hi.." Later that night I went to the bathroom gettingready to brush my teeth, and I hear a girl crying (mind you the girl that passed away seemed like a really sad person). I'm not sure if it was my mom,everyone was asleep (it's like 1 am on a school day). I couldn't sleep for a bit that night so I kept my eyes open looking around for anything.

A lot of times, usually on any family members birthday, a strange looking orb will appear in our pictures. I guess it's my sister visiting us

This thread has me a bit shook. I was just sittin in my basement with the lights off, and I swear I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I ran upstairsreal quick.... ha ha

I've never had an experience with a ghost personally, but I'm unwilling to say they don't exist. I am aware of some pretty strange phenomena forwhich I have yet to hear a good explanation for, other than ghosts.

no i dont...

im filipino...and i always hear someone something rediculous like on the third day they heard them call their names or some junk

[color= rgb(102, 153, 0)]i'll believe it when i see it...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 153, 0)]... nychippo where is that place in LI at? I want to check it out.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom