DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD OR CREATION..

I believe in God, and I was an atheist all my life until about a year and a half ago. My religion mainly consist of Ancestry Worship. But I didn't believein God. I reexamined everything in my past, and present, along with my observation what of this world means to me, and I just feel there is a God that createdall of this. And the force of his creation is for us to explore and find out, whether it's through math, science, compassion, lust, love, hate, greed, andso on, and so on. My thing is, I think Jesus, Prophet Muhammad, Abraham, and Siddhartha Gautama are all great men, but they're just that, men. God, to me,is the creator. He doesn't have a face, color, or sex. I think there was a spark to create the ingredients of life, and God was the one who sparked it. Weare part of his creation with that life force in us whether we want to separate ourselves through color, gender, religion or class. We all came from onesource. That's just my beliefs, not trying to force anything on anybody because I know religion and God is always a touchy subject in life, and on NT. Plusnone of us really know, just believe whatever you believe without hurting others, is cool in my book.

WHO CREATED GOD?
happy.gif

If something must have created all this, something must have created God. This is one of the most common arguments for religion, everything has a precedence.WHO or WHAT CREATED GOD?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

WHO CREATED GOD?
happy.gif

If something must have created all this, something must have created God. This is one of the most common arguments for religion, everything has a precedence. WHO or WHAT CREATED GOD?
What if God was "Always"?

I try not to think about that part too much. I spent/spend loads of times wondering just to come back to the opinion that He operates outside our realm and wasalways. Especially our realm of brain comprehension.

But OP I'm Christian.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

WHO CREATED GOD?
happy.gif

If something must have created all this, something must have created God. This is one of the most common arguments for religion, everything has a precedence. WHO or WHAT CREATED GOD?

I try not to think about that part too much. I spent/spend loads of times wondering just to come back to the opinion that He operates outside our realm and was always. Especially our realm of brain comprehension.

But OP I'm Christian.

If it was out of our brain comprehension, then why are we even having this discussion

Originally Posted by WarMachine

WHO CREATED GOD?
happy.gif

I try not to think about that part too much. I spent/spend loads of times wondering just to come back to the opinion that He operates outside our realm and was always. Especially our realm of brain comprehension.

But OP I'm Christian.

If it was out of our brain comprehension, then why are we even having this discussion
I'm talking about understanding things completely without asking "how" and "why"?

IT'S CRAZY

WHAT IF GOD WAS A LIL BOY ON HIS COMPUTER SITTING AT HOME ON THE HIGHER PLAYING FIELD THAN US?
(
LIKE THAT ONE GAME..I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS CALLED

BUT ANYWAY.. WHAT IF WE ARE JUST HIS TOY OR COMPUTER GAME.. AND HE IS ONLY (11)

BUT HIS PARENTS KNOW MORE ABOUT THE WORLD THAN HE DOES. AND HE IS JUST NOW UNDERSTANDING THE GOD OF HIS WORLD

I KNOW ITS A LOT TO GRISP.. BUT I TRIED TO PUT IT IN MODERN DAY TERMS

Simply put there is simply no evidence for the existence of God. Any God.

Higher Power is a euphemism for God.

Undoubtly there is something bigger than humans, it's called nature, the universe, the laws of physics. Those things don't take humans into account, weare just mere parts of it. We want to try and give ourselves some type of significant part in all that, and we can, but in reality it's just that, what weGIVE OURSELVES. Nobody put us here, no God gave us a purpose, we give ourselves purpose. We can't begin to phantom some of the workings of the universe, sowe give that credit to God, instead of just saying we don't know, or we don't know yet. Both conclusions are essentially the same and thats just that.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

WHO CREATED GOD?
happy.gif

I try not to think about that part too much.
I spent/spend loads of times wondering just to come back to the opinion that He operates outside our realm and was always. Especially our realm of brain comprehension.

But OP I'm Christian.

I'm talking about understanding things completely without asking "how" and "why"?
I'm just saying, one of the reasons why a lot of people turn religious is because naturally human-beings wonder and contemplate theirexistence. Has anyone stopped to contemplate the existence of God. How did God come to be.......?

I believe in God the father almighty, and his son, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

But can I ask this question? why does this thread come up EVERY MONTH? Like, its getting to the point where dudes are just making this thread because they KNOWit will cause controversy on NT. NT's non believers will do nothing but come in here and make smart remarks about religion (Christianity mostly) and bashreligion and then it will either die out, or get locked.

WE KNOW NT IS 80% non believers and 20% religious. so why do we even need this thread all of the time? All it does is cause trouble.

I will go the the highest mountain tops to spread my Lords good word, but NT if filled with ignorant people who dont respect anybody with religion.

im sorry for the rant, but the $!%@+ true.

proud catholic, but i also am a man of logic. religion and science are two different ways of explaining the same thing. how one decides to intertwine them andinterpret them within the bounds of logic is the real challenge.

WHO CREATED GOD?
happy.gif

At the end of the day, there isn't gonna be a definite answer for this but I'll attempt to explain it the way I understood it
laugh.gif
. One of the aspectsthat makes Islam so attractive to me is the fact that Allah is far outside His creation but yet it's nothing for Him to provide for the smallest bird. Theuniverse and everything in it is the creation of Allah. In Islam, there's a concept called sunnatallah which means the way or nature of Allah. Allah doessome things in certain ways and establishes His creation to operate in certain ways. For example, God is capable of all things but he doesn't lie nor isunjust because it is against His nature. His "sunnah" in nature is what is known as the laws of nature. Water always consists of 2 hydrogen and 1oxygen, different matter always melt/freeze at different temps, etc. One of the natures of this universe (creation) is everything has a beginning and aneventual end. This matter is not disputed by science. Since Allah operates outside His creation, this matter does not apply to Him. The more I thought about itthe more it made sense to me. This is one of the reasons I couldn't accept Christianity. God operates outside His creation so it just didn't make senseto enter it as a man considering how insignificant we really are.

Back
Top Bottom