Do you buy used Nikes...etc...?

I was browsing that auction site and seen 3 people bidding on some beat up Nikes.....and i mean beat up...!!!
Everytime i come across a pair of kicks and they are used i instantly go to the next shoe. How many of u out there will buy some used kicks and what do u dowhen u get em to clean the insides. I think i just dont like knowing someone got em all sweaty and stanky. I passed on alot of nice pairs cause of this. Whenthey put "ONLY WORN 2 to 3 TIMES" i cant bring myself to believe that.

I'd only buy used kicks from Mikkol.
glasses.gif

What up, fam?

I know of some people that buy them to restore them and keep as display shoes...some wear them

I also know people that buy them for parts to use in customizing

depends how used they are and what shoe it is. if it's a used original, it's almost better than DS because the chances of it crumbling are almostnon-existent in the worn pair. as long as they don't look filthy and don't smell, they're being bought to be worn anyway. i haven't bought a DSpair in ages. i haven't had a shoe smell, but i usually spray them anyway just to stay consistent. a little scrubbing and they're good to go.

I have bought several pair of shoes that are used. Mostly because I missed out on some airmaxs back in the day(02-04). eeBS7eez makes a good point. I usuallysoaked the insole down with Rubbing Alchol and let dry and then spray the inside of the shoe with a disinfectant let dry then clean the outside of the shoe.

Nothing wrong with buying a use pair of uses. I just don't buy ones that's really really beat up.

i do if i find a good deal on a shoe i missed out on. i probably wont wear the shoe but i just get it to complete a series.

Ive bought traded used shoes plenty of times...

a quick wipe down, and spray the inside with Lysol and you're good to go. Find better deals and/or shoes that are difficult to find DS.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Ive bought traded used shoes plenty of times...

a quick wipe down, and spray the inside with Lysol and you're good to go. Find better deals and/or shoes that are difficult to find DS.

i think once i get that first pair of used ones i'll be good to go, n clean em up like u say......prolly already bought a pair just didnt know it.

^^Swer...you gotta understand that there's some people out there (for me as example) that only wear their kicks on weekends, have too many to rotatethrough, take good care of their kicks etc.....if you get a pair from someone like that a worn pair can almost pass for DS.

You should give it a shot, but just make sure you ask ?s like is there any flaws,tears, stains etc...and make sure its a trustworthy person.

I bought a used pair of jordan V Green Beans.......i got them for like $60. they were in great condition, and since they were already used/only $60 bucks idon't mind getting them dirty lol

Definitely, in size 15-16 there are plenty of steals out there. I mostly buy Jordans used (try not to buy 'em too beat up) but I will not turn down Nikesif I like 'em. There was a pair of NDS white LeBron IV's (which I already have) in a sz 16 that went for like $20 the other week.

like most say... depends on the condition.... especially on the odor... but i've bought plenty of used kicks....

Back
Top Bottom