Do You Change Your Own Oil When It Is Winter? (Oil Change Coupon Inside $13 Firestone)

I'm heading to AutoZone after work to pick up some oil and an oil filter. What kind of filters do you guys recommend? I used Fram before but they'rereally cheaply made.

naw..im way to lazy...take it some somebody else and let them do..i need to get my oil changed soon too

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Luckily I had a coupon for a $15 oil change. I couldn't get on that ground in the 20s/30s man. Can't do it.

[h3]Firestone Complete Auto Care $12.99 Oil Change![/h3]
Do you live near a Firestone Complete Auto Care? I do! And you better believe I will taking advantage of this deal. As a couponer, you might know that deals on auto care are fairly scarce.

This weekend only (Jan. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) take THIS coupon with you to get an oil change for only $12.99!

I remember when Walmart used to do them for only $15.00 and now they charge like $30! So $12.99 is an amazing price.

Good lookin! I need an oil change on both of my cars.

eek.gif
I hope this applies for my 2005 Chevy Avalanche as well.

The coupon says Standard Oil Change, could somebody define that for me? I usually go to Wal-Mart for an oil change for my truck and it costs about $50 dollars.

Would I be fine getting my oil changed there with this coupon?
nerd.gif
If not..I guess I'll have to go to Wal-Mart.

Oh and before somebody asks why is it so expensive, I get the High Mileage Oil Change. I got about 123K on it.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Luckily I had a coupon for a $15 oil change. I couldn't get on that ground in the 20s/30s man. Can't do it.

[h3]Firestone Complete Auto Care $12.99 Oil Change![/h3]
Do you live near a Firestone Complete Auto Care? I do! And you better believe I will taking advantage of this deal. As a couponer, you might know that deals on auto care are fairly scarce.

This weekend only (Jan. 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) take THIS coupon with you to get an oil change for only $12.99!

I remember when Walmart used to do them for only $15.00 and now they charge like $30! So $12.99 is an amazing price.

Good lookin! I need an oil change on both of my cars.

eek.gif
I hope this applies for my 2005 Chevy Avalanche as well.

The coupon says Standard Oil Change, could somebody define that for me? I usually go to Wal-Mart for an oil change for my truck and it costs about $50 dollars.

Would I be fine getting my oil changed there with this coupon?
nerd.gif
If not.. I guess I'll have to go to Wal-Mart.

Oh and before somebody asks why is it so expensive, I get the High Mileage Oil Change. I got about 123K on it.
frown.gif

WOW 123K on a 2005?! My 2003 monte carlo only have 59k!

I always change my own oil, if it's something the dealer doesn't cover. I like working on whatever i'm capable of anyway...it's fun. Plus yousave money doing it so why not?

Back
Top Bottom