Do you consider 100k life-changing money?

Do you consider 100k life-changing money?

• Total voters
The question wasn't if it would SIGNIFICANTLY change anything.

It simply said, would it change your life.

Yall have to stop putting in these conditions that the original convo didn't include

If the significance doesn't matter, then the amount of money doesn't matter.

What is significant change? :lol: no your meat won’t grow 4 inches but come on

Again, don’t need to lie here dudes.

It is a change...but is it LIFE CHANGING? I thought the question was life changing. No worries.
We are dealing with LIFE right? This isn't a simulation.

So if something changes your LIFE, it is LIFE changing.

It is really that simple

We are dealing with LIFE right? This isn't a simulation.

So if something changes your LIFE, it is LIFE changing.

It is really that simple

So if I give you 100 dollars and you take your lady out on a date, I've changed your life..correct?

That’s really what we’re getting at :lol:

The “pretend I’m rich” disguise is something that’s never changed on NT

Rich is a matter of perspective. To someone, you're rich. To someone else, you're broke. All a matter of perspective...

I haven't earned over 2K in cash ever in my life. 100k would be cool, but don't want to be dumb.

100k would definitely be life changing for me personally, everything I’ve learned about investments and credit. It could put me in position to really take care of some important priorities and people in my life

I wouldn't let it be life changing. It'd be another $100k in the stock market which would be wonderful, but I doubt I'd change any of my day to day. I'd still keep paying my mortgage as is, vacationing as is, eating as is, working as is, etc.

If i just received $100k, that would go to something I would have purchased anyways. Not life changing.

$100k going towards someones debt? Could be life changing since you don't have to stress about it anymore. Getting that monkey off your back will change you, obviously.

If you gave a homeless person 100k, their life is changed.

If you gave Mark Zuckerberg 100k, his life isn’t changed.

There’s a spectrum in between that we all fall in and some are more on one end then the other.

/thread.
Oh and on NT we got a gang of Mark Z’s :lol:

That’s really what we’re getting at :lol:

The “pretend I’m rich” disguise is something that’s never changed on NT
That’s how it is with anything dealing with money on here , already figured how the thread would go ...on NT u either broke or ballin, no middle ground ...and the dudes who say they got some bread act like they bill gates :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom