laugh.gif

1. Healthcare
2. Employment
3. Education
4. Benefits
5. Music
6. Women
7. Government

Me personally ... i don't even visit other boroughs let alone other countries but for those who HAVE been abroad i would like you to enlighten us.

Honestly, why would you want to live anywhere else? Other countries secretly envy us, swagger jack us. We da Best.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIISTEN.

Despite our problems(and we have many) this is the greatest country on earth.

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Boy looka here...we got our share of probs...but there's also a lot good goin on in this country (cheesesteaks, football, buncha isht) and when it all goesdown, I can't really think of another place I'd really rather live...is what it is...

music check
women check
food check
movies check
attitude check

I've been to all over the world and USA is da best word to dj kahald

despite all the things bad about the USA (racism, poverty, government decisions, court system) no other country is touching how great USA is

where else could a dude like souja boy become rich

OP i sent a messege to that chick, i aint get a reply from her
You talkin bout Alexandria in my avy? I get the feeling she's kind of pretentious but boy is she smokin.

Heard She Goes to NYU too.. hmmmm

This is the place for opportunity, so in that sense, yes. America is the best country IMO. I don't really like all the choices made by the government(barely any), and I also don't approve of the BS the media feeds people. The important news hardly ever gets coverage, but anything degrading often getsmass attention for reasons unsaid.

But I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Originally Posted by Equaztion

1. Healthcare
sick.gif

We have terrible healthcare.

We're not the major anymore......
Our world grip is loosening. The rest of the world will have alternate fuel while big corporations will be holding us back.
In France, anyone can walk into a doctors office and receive treatment. FOR FREE!
I'm not trying to be self-righteous but, if you haven't traveled, your world view is very narrow.
Don't get me wrong, America is a great place. In the next couple years we'll start to fall of the map...

Canada, France, Italy, Australia, and Japan can contend with USA for best place to live on Earth imo.

The country with the most selfish scumbags. Other than that, the U.S. is obviously the most powerful country in the world.

Did you really just rank women, though? There are so many other countries with much better looking women. Take a trip to Europe.

People are willing to risk there lives to get in here illegally, we must be doing something right.

Besides sports
laugh.gif

1. Healthcare
2. Employment
3. Education
4. Benefits
5. Music
6. Women
7. Government

Me personally ... i don't even visit other boroughs let alone other countries but for those who HAVE been abroad i would like you to enlighten us.

Why is Healthcare #1?

music check
women check
food check
movies check
attitude check

I've been to all over the world and USA is da best word to dj kahald

despite all the things bad about the USA (racism, poverty, government decisions, court system

That has to be the dumbest statement I have ever heard. So your telling me its more important to have better looking women and good movies and music overracism,large portion of country living below poverty line, terrible government decisions screwing tax payers with their own money, not helping those who needto be helped and a corrupt court system over some girls and music? You need to get your priorities straight.

Besides sports
laugh.gif

1. Healthcare
2. Employment
3. Education
4. Benefits
5. Music
6. Women
7. Government

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This thread is pure comedy. Like someone else said, how thehell can you rank the US, or any country for that matter, as #1? Have you seen the US ranked in most surveys regarding actually relevant factors likeeducation, healthcare, quality of life, and so on? I'll give you a hint: the US is not number one. Or number two. Or three.. etc.

What the hell is "benefits" anyway? And women? How can you even say that without ever having left the US? And government?
eek.gif
roll.gif

This is the most stereotypically ignorant "AMERICA! $+%! YEAH!" thread ever.
laugh.gif

I was actually wondering this the other day. More in the terms of thinking despite the countless amount of problems that exists with our government, do westill have the best government?

Who cares? The only citizens in the world who care about ranking themselves are Americans.
laugh.gif

America=$$$$$$$$$$$$$. This is why everyone came to this place. Cash.

Back
Top Bottom