Do You Consider America To Be #1?

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

People are willing to risk there lives to get in here illegally, we must be doing something right.
That doesn't mean anything. People leave NK for China. That's pretty normal for a "3rd World" country to escape for betteropportunities anywhere that's better, we just so happen to be near Mexico.

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by Equaztion

1. Healthcare
In France, anyone can walk into a doctors office and receive treatment. FOR FREE!

Too bad you have to wait three months to see that doctor.

The US doesn't even fall into the top 50 for Education and Healthcare, and I'm pretty sure the Govt. isn't that highly ranked either....

But I would rather live in a European country if I had a chance.

Too bad you have to wait three months to see that doctor.

not true if you need help you will get it, if you need stitches then yes you may have to weight a couple hours god forbid

The US doesn't even fall into the top 50 for Education and Healthcare, and I'm pretty sure the Govt. isn't that highly ranked either....

But I would rather live in a European country if I had a chance.

Understandable. I always wonder why none of the Nordic countries ever come up in these kinds of discussions - look on any social sciences ranking, they'reusually all in the top 5 or top 10.

US being #1 is much akin to any NBA team being #1 in the western conference.

Yea...they are at the top of the mountain...but for how long. Its a slippery slope and the footing at the summit is precarious.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

music check
women check
food check
movies check
attitude check

I've been to all over the world and USA is da best word to dj kahald

despite all the things bad about the USA (racism, poverty, government decisions, court system

That has to be the dumbest statement I have ever heard. So your telling me its more important to have better looking women and good movies and music over racism,large portion of country living below poverty line, terrible government decisions screwing tax payers with their own money, not helping those who need to be helped and a corrupt court system over some girls and music? You need to get your priorities straight.

He said "despite" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERM "despite"?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

music check
women check
food check
movies check
attitude check

I've been to all over the world and USA is da best word to dj kahald

despite all the things bad about the USA (racism, poverty, government decisions, court system

That has to be the dumbest statement I have ever heard. So your telling me its more important to have better looking women and good movies and music over racism,large portion of country living below poverty line, terrible government decisions screwing tax payers with their own money, not helping those who need to be helped and a corrupt court system over some girls and music? You need to get your priorities straight.

He said "despite" DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE TERM "despite"?
indifferent.gif

He said despite but he didn't back up his statement with any useful benefits america has over other countries to warrant the #1

Back
Top Bottom