Do you ever feel Nothing goes right?

Do you ever feel nothing goes right for you even when you give 100% and try to have a positive attitude about life? In a world were C.R.E.A.M. it can be easy to see the pain and strife and lose all hope. 

I know this cool story isn't an example of what you meant, but one time I was being extra clumsy all day (dropping/spilling stuff, etc), so, I was already in a bad mood, and I was hungry as fuuu...like, to the point where you're shaking. Cooked a dat dere chicken breast and was ready to devour it after waiting 40 minutes for it to cook. Took it out of the oven, put it on my plate, and as I was cutting it, I somehow moved the plate too close to the edge of the counter and as I got close to finishing cutting, the %%+++!$ plate flipped over and all the pieces of chicken went flying. Words can't even describe how I felt. Chicken isn't the type of food I'll eat off the floor fresh out of the oven, since it's then considered a semi-wet food from all the juices...so, I couldn't believe had just happened. I had to actually walk out the kitchen, leaving the chicken on the floor, to get myself together. I seriously almost cried (srs). Then, out of anger, I picked the pieces of chicken up one by one and beamed them in the trash can as hard as I could (lololol). I don't even remember what I ended up eating, but I'm not even gonna try to think about it, as it's a day I'd like to leave in the past.

If you actual read all this, then thank you...seriously.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Detroit Lions  Sacramento Kings
Well... this is where you went wrong, breh.
laugh.gif

rude

9645669.jpg

Stay strong fam
pimp.gif
We've all been in your shoes, its just a matter of dusting yourself off and not letting distractions get to you. If you let things slow you down, you wont be on track to where you wanna be
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I know this cool story isn't an example of what you meant, but one time I was being extra clumsy all day (dropping/spilling stuff, etc), so, I was already in a bad mood, and I was hungry as fuuu...like, to the point where you're shaking. Cooked a dat dere chicken breast and was ready to devour it after waiting 40 minutes for it to cook. Took it out of the oven, put it on my plate, and as I was cutting it, I somehow moved the plate too close to the edge of the counter and as I got close to finishing cutting, the %%+++!$ plate flipped over and all the pieces of chicken went flying. Words can't even describe how I felt. Chicken isn't the type of food I'll eat off the floor fresh out of the oven, since it's then considered a semi-wet food from all the juices...so, I couldn't believe had just happened. I had to actually walk out the kitchen, leaving the chicken on the floor, to get myself together. I seriously almost cried (srs). Then, out of anger, I picked the pieces of chicken up one by one and beamed them in the trash can as hard as I could (lololol). I don't even remember what I ended up eating, but I'm not even gonna try to think about it, as it's a day I'd like to leave in the past.

roll.gif
I know that feel bro

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Detroit Lions  Sacramento Kings
Well... this is where you went wrong, breh.

real-words: this type of stuff isn't even funny anymore b. Those 2 sports teams may have no kind of impact on his life.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Happened to me before and I know that feeling 
laugh.gif

Yea man. It sucks. Obstacles start appearing out of nowhere and you're like "dude #%@, I need to get stuff done" but things just keep adding up.

I usually think of that courage wolf meme there and I go harder in da paint.

I be on that "now who gon stop me?!" type steez yo.

Its the best feeling when you one up lifes obstacles.

Don't give up I say, no matter what, the rewards are worth it
pimp.gif

Yea it feels like I take one step forward two steps back, I work hard and try to do the right thing but I just cant seem to get ahead

Yeah it sucks when you know you do the right things and you can't catch a break. Got you feeling like what else do you want from me? What else could I have done? What could I have done differently? I just try and always stay prepared and be ready for anything because you never really know what will happen. Things constantly change, for better or worse. Keep it moving and don't look behind too much. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i woulda just ate that chicken anyway

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Yes..but I know that my mind is playing tricks on me..
Sometimes I think this way as well. 

Just got done reading a book entilted Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. Mind=Blown. Would recommend it to anyone.

One of those books that makes you think about your life. A few quotes that stood out with me was ...

"Seeking means: having a goal. But finding means: being free, being open, having no goal. One may truly be a seeker, for, in striving toward your goal, you fail to see certain things that are right under your nose."   

"In deep meditation it is possible to eliminate time, to see all past, all developing life coexisitng, and everything is good, everything is perfect."

"In my body and in my soul I realized that I gently needed sin, I needed lust, vanity, the striving for goods, and I needed the most shameful despair to learn how to give up resistance, to learn how to love the world, to stop comparing the world with any world that I wish for, that I imagine, with any perfection that I think up; I learned how to let the world be as it is, and to love it and belong to it gladly."

Back
Top Bottom