Do you ever feel your past relatives or people are watching you?

i feel that sometimes...like they just floating there and watching you guiding you through life

just think how mad embarrasing it will be if you start beating your #+*$ and u think no ones around and ur auntie is there having to watch that +#!@

i think that happened to me a few times

kobe_wtf.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

i feel that sometimes...like they just floating there and watching you guiding you through life

just think how mad embarrasing it will be if you start beating your #+*$ and u think no ones around and ur auntie is there having to watch that +#!@

i think about that whenever i beat my self. lol i hesitate for a second. lol
just hide under a blanket
laugh.gif

I'm not even gonna lie I have thought about that before
laugh.gif

hell yea, i think about that sometimes. Like they say ghosts exist and all. But for real on the real though could they see what im doin. For the things theymay have seen me do would have them all stone facing the hell out of me ha ha.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

i think about that whenever i beat my self. lol i hesitate for a second. lol
just hide under a blanket
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

hell yea, i think about that sometimes. Like they say ghosts exist and all. But for real on the real though could they see what im doin. For the things theymay have seen me do would have them all stone facing the hell out of me ha ha.
laugh.gif

On everything, I thought i was the only one who thought like this. Sometimes I motion sexual gestures to indicate the deed i am about to do.  That ususally lets them know to leave and come back when I finish.

Back
Top Bottom