Do you ever feel your past relatives or people are watching you?

Originally Posted by he told on me

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

i feel that sometimes...like they just floating there and watching you guiding you through life

just think how mad embarrasing it will be if you start beating your #+*$ and u think no ones around and ur auntie is there having to watch that +#!@

i think that happened to me a few times
On everything, I thought i was the only one who thought like this. Sometimes I motion sexual gestures to indicate the deed i am about to do.  That ususally lets them know to leave and come back when I finish.

wth

Thought I was the only one.
laugh.gif

why are all your posts about jerking it or whipping it out ... in front of dudes ... Plus, you say you were in high school years ago when you got teabagged, but I'm thinking you're probably a freshman/sophmore in high school ...

Originally Posted by he told on me

i feel that sometimes...like they just floating there and watching you guiding you through life

just think how mad embarrasing it will be if you start beating your #+*$ and u think no ones around and ur auntie is there having to watch that +#!@

i think that happened to me a few times
On everything, I thought i was the only one who thought like this. Sometimes I motion sexual gestures to indicate the deed i am about to do.  That ususally lets them know to leave and come back when I finish.

WTH
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think like that also. I always think how awkward the day I die will be with my past relatives just standing on the other side in embarrassment for me.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

hell yea, i think about that sometimes. Like they say ghosts exist and all. But for real on the real though could they see what im doin. For the things they may have seen me do would have them all stone facing the hell out of me ha ha.

I thought Bad N Fluenz was banned then I looked at the date.

smh.gif

think about that all the time my daughter passed almost 5  yrs ago so i hope shes around. My friend passed away and was found this morning at his house rip, i hope hes around also

sometimes, on a side note: do any of yall ever take a dump while on your laptop and feel like someone is watching you on web cam?

damn so your dead relatives have to watch you whip your meat out in front of your homies. i dont think they're pleased with you

Originally Posted by drock2010

I'm not even gonna lie I have thought about that before
laugh.gif
yep

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

In before the lock...OP goin wild. love how serious everyone is taking the posts.

they are bumping my old threads

dnt pin those on me

Originally Posted by drock2010

I'm not even gonna lie I have thought about that before
laugh.gif

me too!

Back
Top Bottom