Do you ever forget to just...breath?

Its 10:30 pm last night and im chillin in my bed bouta knock out, had a good *** day honestly so im in a good mood.

My eyes start to shut down so i turn my tv off and proceed to sleep. After a good 5 min. all of a sudden i feel like i couldnt breath? Like my brain totally forgot how to inhale the oxygen i started to get paranoid...then i took a deep breath and i started back to breathing.
Worst experience of my life Bros....has anyone else experiences something like this at all?

Nothing like that but i honestly forget to breathe, a lot. I catch myself holding my breath all the time for i dont know what reason.

When i realize im like "why am i holding my breath" :lol:

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEN!

So many posts about this issue lately for some reason. :lol:

Never happened to me before this is weird but sometimes when I close my eyes and sleep, I can't stop concentrating on my eyes. Idk if they are focusing/ adjusting or what but it prevents me to sleep just noticing your eyes moving before going to sleep. Weird

Nothing like that but i honestly forget to breathe, a lot. I catch myself holding my breath all the time for i dont know what reason.

When i realize im like "why am i holding my breath" :lol:

This happens to me occasionally lol, I just sit back and manually do it until something else arises my interest.

You sure it wasn't like sleep paralysis or sumn op?

I once had a dream in which I was choking.

Then I woke up gasping for air. Scary as **** b

It's most likely sleep paralysis, it's happened to me before, usually when I sleep on my back and I'm exhausted.

I hate breathing manually. Usually happens when I'm really high, I just become too aware of things

happens to me when i'm high 
laugh.gif
 ish is not cool

Back
Top Bottom