Do you feel bad for fat folks???

Don't get me wrong, I know there are some that just can't help it but I believe that is the slim majority (no pun intended).I got this lady I work always complaining she needs to lose weight and hired a personal trainer last month...I'm sure your trainer would be happy to know you just ordered a $&
smile.gif
;ing BLT with ex mayo and chicken fingers with honey mustard at 9:30am

Don't get me wrong, I know there are some that just can't help it but I believe that is the slim majority (no pun intended).I got this lady I work always complaining she needs to lose weight and hired a personal trainer last month...I'm sure your trainer would be happy to know you just ordered a $&
smile.gif
;ing BLT with ex mayo and chicken fingers with honey mustard at 9:30am

not for those who always eating and just greedy. i have the fattest little brother...all he does is eat i hate taking him out. he plays basketball and football and loses like 20 lbs a season but gains it right back afterwards.

but some people that are just naturally big yeah.

not for those who always eating and just greedy. i have the fattest little brother...all he does is eat i hate taking him out. he plays basketball and football and loses like 20 lbs a season but gains it right back afterwards.

Nope. You control your own life, food is great but it can be poisonous for the ones who can't control themselves.

Nope. You control your own life, food is great but it can be poisonous for the ones who can't control themselves.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

So true my step bro was fat growing up then he learned to eat better and work out, he's 20 now and a beast...gets all kinds of tail but he's not arrogant or cockyHe chose his path instead of self pity

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

So true my step bro was fat growing up then he learned to eat better and work out, he's 20 now and a beast...gets all kinds of tail but he's not arrogant or cockyHe chose his path instead of self pity

i dont think he will change though. btw hes onlly 11. lol his family on his fathers side is big like that.

*thanks god for separate fathers*

i dont think he will change though. btw hes onlly 11. lol his family on his fathers side is big like that.

*thanks god for separate fathers*

niketown-air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-18.jpg
(from cool grey XI thread)

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?

o an btw do fly kicks take away from the fact that you look terrible?

i dunno i dont get it.

niketown-air-jordan-xi-cool-grey-18.jpg
(from cool grey XI thread)

i dont understand fat sneaker heads..............you can line up for hours but you cant hit the gym for 1 hour daily?

o an btw do fly kicks take away from the fact that you look terrible?

i dunno i dont get it.

no #*!$ them their own faults

edit: sometimes the parents fault (the ones that are fat as !#$% and give their kids nothing but !$%% to eat) but over 16 you need to take responsibility and work out some

no #*!$ them their own faults

edit: sometimes the parents fault (the ones that are fat as !#$% and give their kids nothing but !$%% to eat) but over 16 you need to take responsibility and work out some

Originally Posted by Al Audi

"They're about that life."

"They're about that life."

i find fat people hard headed...feeling bad for what? its their decision.

sure you can die anytime, healthy or not. but why not live your life to the fullest potential. if you can be an 8 or 9, be it. dont be a fatso 6 lol

i find fat people hard headed...feeling bad for what? its their decision.

sure you can die anytime, healthy or not. but why not live your life to the fullest potential. if you can be an 8 or 9, be it. dont be a fatso 6 lol

heeey....i used to be a little fat boy growing up in elementary school and being called names really did hurt.
I swear, i think playing basketball religiously is the best way to lose weight...used to be a 90 lb 8 years old little fat boy.

heeey....i used to be a little fat boy growing up in elementary school and being called names really did hurt.
I swear, i think playing basketball religiously is the best way to lose weight...used to be a 90 lb 8 years old little fat boy.

No, I'm seriously like Patrick Bateman towards fat people 
laugh.gif
it's something I gotta work on.
But I just look at them in disgust making up excuses then inhaling grease filled super carb meals.
And not work out, then pine over ideal people they watch on T.V. and start getting emo.

The worst are the ones that breath through their mouth and when they eat you can hear trapped mucus
expelling from the nasal area to the esophagus 
sick.gif
. I seriously just want to hurt them when no one's looking
 and watch them scream in pain while whispering "nobody gonna miss you anyway you behemoth,
yeah I'm watching you eat...you don't deserve to eat you disgusting troll if it was up to me I'd give you three crackers and 64oz of water a day"  

No, I'm seriously like Patrick Bateman towards fat people 
laugh.gif
it's something I gotta work on.
But I just look at them in disgust making up excuses then inhaling grease filled super carb meals.
And not work out, then pine over ideal people they watch on T.V. and start getting emo.

The worst are the ones that breath through their mouth and when they eat you can hear trapped mucus
expelling from the nasal area to the esophagus 
sick.gif
. I seriously just want to hurt them when no one's looking
 and watch them scream in pain while whispering "nobody gonna miss you anyway you behemoth,
yeah I'm watching you eat...you don't deserve to eat you disgusting troll if it was up to me I'd give you three crackers and 64oz of water a day"  

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

He smashed your girl....

That's why you tried Extenze

Spoiler [+]
Shots Fired
tongue.gif
i have no shame in trying extenze, its just a supplement

but to the matter at hand

yes i do feel kinda bad, but i know some just dont put in any effort.

some fat ppl could have a condition that prevents them from bein active or some underlying issue.........like that kid you knew growing up who were just BIG since kindergarten

Back
Top Bottom